Finally! They arrived.

T3nnant

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago , I asked evryones opinion on wheel colours. With ordering them came the wait.

Today received a call saying they were in.. so off I went!

Little stretch too ;)

Must admit, I should have went for 19s but I still love them.

Just thought Id throw this in too, looked kinda cool.

Reactions: Amason007, TOM.S and ex911driver
Very nice mate. Get te eibach 50/40 kit and it will make them much better on car

Reactions: Macdoon
Nice wheels Matey....but should have gone for darker colour....kinda clashes with the black trim. Just my opinion though.

All the Best
A

Very nice mate. Get te eibach 50/40 kit and it will make them much better on car

Thank you, I have a set of tein springs in the garage but haven't had the time to fit! I need it doing

Nice wheels Matey....but should have gone for darker colour....kinda clashes with the black trim. Just my opinion though.

All the Best
A

Thanks for the feedback.
Yea mate I wanted the black to start but a few of you " no names " haha, twisted my arm into the chrome.
I do like them, if they offered a gunmetal finish or shadow chrome... I would have went there

Love them wheels mate.Want them too when funds allow it.. looking forward to see pics of em with the lowering springs fitted.
and BTW they look good in this shiny hyper silver finish too.:w00t:

Reactions: T3nnant
Sorry but they don't suit as they are, drop the car a bit & maybe different colour, then they may work, but atm, not a fan, but if you like then its all good :)

3SDMs are definitely a slammed car wheel, look odd on a stock car, sure they'll look better tho once you've got the springs fitted.

Is that a 225 on a 8.5j?

Looks good bud, definitely needs to be lower though.

Cleanings not to bad, just get some wheel sealant on them to make it that bit easy ;)

Undoubtedly one of my favourite aftermarket wheels, lookin' good, now for the drop :o.k:

Sorry but they don't suit as they are, drop the car a bit & maybe different colour, then they may work, but atm, not a fan, but if you like then its all good :)

Ino Ino, I look and think black would have suited it, but im rather tempted to remove the black window vinal and wrap it in like a brushed alu finish.

as said I have springs to fit too, but im thinking more of coilovers atm.

3SDMs are definitely a slammed car wheel, look odd on a stock car, sure they'll look better tho once you've got the springs fitted.

Is that a 225 on a 8.5j?

Is that a 225 on a 8.5j?

dropping will come, although maybe not as low as it should be.
I still need to be able to drive it hah.

The wheels are 18"x 8.5 and 18" x 9.5
I cant remember tire sizes tbh mate, will check tomorrow for you.

dropping will come, although maybe not as low as it should be.
I still need to be able to drive it hah.

The wheels are 18"x 8.5 and 18" x 9.5
I cant remember tire sizes tbh mate, will check tomorrow for you.

I wouldn't worry too much about their size if you are lowering the car....you should get a quieter ride and a few more mpg on the 18's than 19's. I would run them till Spring and if still can't live with them....why don't ya get them sprayed or powder coated, oh and dinnae forget some Audi wheel centre caps.

BR
A

I wouldn't worry too much about their size if you are lowering the car....you should get a quieter ride and a few more mpg on the 18's than 19's. I would run them till Spring and if still can't live with them....why don't ya get them sprayed or powder coated, oh and dinnae forget some Audi wheel centre caps.

BR
A

Yea That's true, plus tires are cheaper ;)
defo lowered next though, just see if I go for springs or coils.

Hi T3nnant
car looking mint m8 !
can you tell me what type of wheels they are size etc any spacers fitted etc tyre size as i am after a set of wheels just like these so some info would be good thanks Noz

Hi T3nnant
car looking mint m8 !
can you tell me what type of wheels they are size etc any spacers fitted etc tyre size as i am after a set of wheels just like these so some info would be good thanks Noz

thanks bud. The wheels are 3SDM 0.01
these are 18's on 225/35/18 tires 8.5 front 9.5 rear 5x112
no spacers needed for mine

Same as mine and I love em. Admittedly I've got to lower mine as it does look a bit odd at the mo, but I'm going for air ride as I also need to get down some awful country lanes. Gonna take a little while though as It's not cheap. I'll get there though lol.

Reactions: T3nnant
Oh and BTW I bought a set of wheel woolies from clean your car. I know they are expensive for a set of brushes, but these wheels are a ****** to clean by hand. I had bruises all over the top off my hands trying to get to the back of the rim. It was the best £40 I've ever spent. I can thoroughly recommend them. They turned a pig of a job into an easy 10 minute one.

Oh and BTW I bought a set of wheel woolies from clean your car. I know they are expensive for a set of brushes, but these wheels are a ****** to clean by hand. I had bruises all over the top off my hands trying to get to the back of the rim. It was the best £40 I've ever spent. I can thoroughly recommend them. They turned a pig of a job into an easy 10 minute one.

Im very tempted for these have been for a while!

Do it buddy. Honestly they are worth every penny. You don't just have to use them for wheels. You can use them for vents, grill and all sorts of things. Good Christmas prezzie too lol.

I have the Wheel Woolies too, great brushes, best i've ever had. I only seem to ever use one size though.