What wheels will fit our B7's....ie, Merc, Porshe ect ect

Tiffy

Reaction score
Looking at different wheels and wondering what will fit?

What do we need to know, ie stud pattern, off set, width ect???

I run Merc Lorinser LM6's with 35ET. 19x112 8.5 on front and 9.5 on the back.

e2dcc36c216221da726971d9855724a3_zpsa9fd0696.jpg

152073c9fec1f96199cb0faf6f1e194b_zpsec9fb526.jpg

Porsche won't fit without adapters.

most wheels in the VAG group will fit.

BMW / Porsche will need adaptors

Jus check the ET's when buying wheels to get the best looking fitment your after, then look into spacers to get them sat nice if you want to go down that route

my bentleys will be up for sale after the shows have done this year also :sign_plug:

V.A.G

The Merc rims im looking at are the same spec as yours, 19's with 8.5 Front and 9.5 Rears with ET35........

What tyre sizes are you running and what suspension????......does it rub/catch at all?

I run 235's on the back and 225's on the front I'm on standard s-line suspension at the moment but fitting eibach sport lines springs next month with b5 cups on the front. I shouldn't have any probs looking at the gaps especially with the stretch on the tyres . At the moment not even close to rubbing because of the slight stretch.

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Yeh slight Stretch helps

I run 235's on the back and 225's on the front I'm on standard s-line suspension at the moment but fitting eibach sport lines springs next month with b5 cups on the front. I shouldn't have any probs looking at the gaps especially with the stretch on the tyres . At the moment not even close to rubbing because of the slight stretch.

Cheers mate, would rather go with a combo that someone else has used and works...... cheers

Top man.flattered you like the wheels enough to get some. I dare to be different. It's nice setting a trend lol

Not sure which Merc ones to go for yet, i have narrowed it down to 2 sets at the minute.....

Both Sets are 19's, 8.5 Fronts and 9.5 Rears with the offset of 35.....so a decent concave look

Either these.....

KGrHqVhEFjsPqRMiBQbg0EeId60_12_zps641bfbda.jpg

Or These

KGrHqNHJDUFBWYOoLBBQidHeSM660_12_zps03ce4ff0.jpg

Im swayying to them i think........hhhmmmmmmmmm

Yeah bottom set looks better, would choose Bentley wheels over them any day though (if cash permitted).

Problem with Bentley wheels is they are quite common. It's nice to try something different IMHO