Had my Wing mirrors stolen off my S4

S4P4UL

Reaction score
some little scumbags have stolen the mirrors off my s4, smashed my mirror glass out and stole the mirror and the blanking plate from underneath. I am soo ****** off!!!!!! which brings me to my next question does any body know where there is a pair of S4 mirrors for sale?? cheers!!

This is the second time in a couple months that a forum member has had this happen. Thieving wee scumbags.....I hope their balls drop off! Sorry for the hassle and money this will cause you.

BR
Allan

Damn, I feel for you mate, I will keep a look out on Ebay,Gumtree etc..
Hope you track down the little t**** :busted_cop:

I hate stories like this. So sorry, bud. Hope you find some replacements, and that the people who nicked them get very large abscesses on their @rses.

Bar stewards, ridiculous tbh, were they electric folding aswell or standard?

Sorry to hear that mate. Where was it if you don't mind me asking. We're on holiday next month (norfolk,pontefract,dundee,livingston) and I don't want to be leaving my car in the wrong areas as this seems to be becoming a common thing

Sorry to hear of that fella ,, will keep a eye out 👀👀

Lowlife scumbags. Hope they get cancer and die a slow painful death.

Reactions: Macdoon
Try motors in motion in workshop, north Notts for spares

Thieving little scrotes - this really boils my p1ss!

You may not want to think about this, but have you thought about regular A4 mirrors.. from new, you could select a zero-cost option delete, to not have the brushed ali ones. Mine has phantom black ones, and i regularly think i want the ali ones, and then stuff like this happens.

Gutted for you mate.

goose

Keep an eye on Ebay,they took the chrome caps ? I have seen some for sale from Newcastle.

I hope the thieves get piles at an early age.

DriversPass

this is how they left my car the little scumbags!

this happened in halifax.

there is another S4 down the road 1mile ish but on the same stretch that has had his stolen aswell. i noticed it yesterday.

im pretty lucky they toock their time to unscrew mine and not snap them off.

ive seen the mirror chrome ones on ebay but they look cheap. im going to look into getting some powder coated if possible. or even but some and get my reg number etched into them

Feck me they actually removed just the covers, man they had time on there hands, unreal & partially lucky, as its just covers to replace as such.