Remote tweaks

Brian1976

Reaction score
VAG Com remote tweaks.

I have an S4 B7 cab and have tried the windows down with remote tweak but can't get it to work the widows roll a 1/4 of the way down and stop but then go no further and also won't go up with the remote either.

has anybody successfully managed this and if so share your genius ways.

Can you show us a log of the modules you have worked in please.

By log do you mean the page with the overall total of hex components, sorry I'm very new to audi and VCDS

The soft coding in the convenience module is 07931 and the sores value in the adaptation channel 062 is 255

Dont code the roll down mate as it will be a hindrance rather than a blessing as some people have laid/sat on them in the house, pub & come out with nice soaking wet interior or stolen items.

Try coding in channel 62 just a 2 to see if they open ok, then code just a 1 & see if they close, then test with a 3 & test both.

Done it on mine. Can't remember the exact coding but I know on the coding list you have to add that the car is an avant to trick it into working. Doing this will disable you being able to open the roof from the drivers side door lock, I never used this so didn't bother me, I use my remote windows a lot in the summer.

Cheers guys fiddled with the coding and told the Car it was an Avant and now it works, never understood the door lock roof thing you may as well just sit in the car and do it, if it was remote that would be great but I'm not forking out the money for the module.

Thanks again chaps the windows feature was on my old car and I found it so useful for when I had walked away and locked the car just to realise I'd lefts window open.

Thanks

Brian