Hydro dipping in the UK near Lincolnshire?

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
I'm in need of some brand new oem parts I've ordered hydro dipping but unsure on a reputable company? Anyone done this sort of thing?

Parts I need dipping:
Cupra r splitter
Rear valance (twin tail pipe)
Boot lip
Door mirror covers/units

All to be in a nice gloss carbon effect.

Any links would be great.

Cheers

Look up hydro precision. They did a top notch job for danny (d2nyg) on here,got some prices off em for parts i wanted doing and they were quite reasonable.
Do a search on ere for a post that danny did with pics of his engine covers dipped.
Hope this helps
G

Reactions: sidibear
Have a look at wicked coatings... They're down in Poole but do things by post and are very good.

they did my wheels on my corsa VXR
7953D289-D61D-4F9E-B6F6-235EC013E194-413-000000E6F696B9BB_zps94a3ef89.jpg

It cost me £30 to send my wheels by courier. Can't see your bits costing that much more if you do a good search.

HydroPrecision get my vote too, did a fantastic job on the bits I wanted done.

Contact Ryan and tell him we sent you.

hydro precision are based in kinda doncaster area, if you need any more info or pics gimme a shout man

Just down the road for me then shall pop in with my parts when I'm back from alpine ski'ing in Switzerland.

jason stathham drives a b7 s4 here :) saw him yesterday up savolair while we was holding our armoured corps seeding quals. Said hi n if he'd done anything to his s4 was a good chat :)

Craig,
If you wish to advertise or promote your business on here could you please contact the site admin.

As far as I am aware we do not currently have a hydro dipping company on our books so would be good to have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig, If you wish to advertise or promote your business on here could you please contact the site admin. As far as I am aware we do not currently have a hydro dipping company on our books so would be good to have one.
No worries, do you have an email for one of the Admins? Regards, Hydro Lincs

Thanks however I get the following,

No User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I have sent a message to the admin.