Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Best place for RS4 style alloy's

Can anyone point me to a good outlet for RS4 split spoke replica alloys.
    After some 18's or maybe 19's to replace my S-line 17's.
    What width/offset should I go for and what's the recommended tyre size.

cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

ASC
    1st Gear

Status
    I bought these in Matt Black/Polished finish.. I did a fair bit of research into best quality reps and this company seemed to be top of the list. The manufacturer is WSP Italy which are meant to be superior to some other makes..
    I went for 18x8 ET35 with 18/40/235 tyres.

NEW 18" 4RS TWIN SPOKE ALLOYS IN HYPER SILVER ET30, HIGH QUALITY ITALIAN ENGINEERED, BM Autosport Ltd
    2006 Sprint Blue S4 Avant - 2.5" catless DP's - Miltek Non Res cat back - BMC panel filter - JHM remap - H&R springs - EBC TG discs - Yellow stuff pads - Matt/Polished RS4's

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ASC View Post
    I bought these in Matt Black/Polished finish.. I did a fair bit of research into best quality reps and this company seemed to be top of the list. The manufacturer is WSP Italy which are meant to be superior to some other makes..
    I went for 18x8 ET35 with 18/40/235 tyres.

NEW 18" 4RS TWIN SPOKE ALLOYS IN HYPER SILVER ET30, HIGH QUALITY ITALIAN ENGINEERED, BM Autosport Ltd
    You got any pictures of these fitted? Just wondering how they would look in 18 at et35!

ASC
    1st Gear

Status
    Yip, check this thread.. It's the Sprint Blue S4..

quick wheel spacer question
    2006 Sprint Blue S4 Avant - 2.5" catless DP's - Miltek Non Res cat back - BMC panel filter - JHM remap - H&R springs - EBC TG discs - Yellow stuff pads - Matt/Polished RS4's

1st Gear

Status
    I got mine from eBay, the place is wheel worx in Mansfield and for 19" with 45et with tyres they were around £680 if I remember. Here's a pic they also take or centre caps which is good.

1st Gear

Status
    Here's a link to them, they also come in 18" and in gunmetal
    19" AUDI A4 96-08 NEW RS4 ALLOY WHEELS AND TYRES | eBay

Neutral

Status
    Cheers Guy's looking good. I like the 19's nut I also like the ET35 stance.

5th Gear

Status

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    Here's a link to them, they also come in 18" and in gunmetal
    19" AUDI A4 96-08 NEW RS4 ALLOY WHEELS AND TYRES | eBay
    Your wheels look sweet. Have you lowered your car or it standard? Also, nice to see a car with imho the right tint shade on their windows.... instead of drug dealer black! :-)....Is that a 30%?

Cheers
    A

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Try Wheels Gateway. Click here. Good prices, great service. I've used them twice and been delighted both times. Most recently, I got a set of 18inch RS4 reps, with Falken Tyres, for £725. Delivery in 48 hours.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add A4_MaJiK on Facebook Visit A4_MaJiK's Instagram Channel
    I've been looking for a set of these style wheels for a while now but been staying away from reps as the ones I had on my Mk4 weighed so much! How heavy are these reps you guys are running compared to the genuine wheels?

Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI S-Line Sprint Blue
    ~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4_MaJiK View Post
    I've been looking for a set of these style wheels for a while now but been staying away from reps as the ones I had on my Mk4 weighed so much! How heavy are these reps you guys are running compared to the genuine wheels?
    I've never really compared them.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Neutral

Status
    I ended up buying genuine ones from eBay. Was a long painful process but found that a few people were selling their spare ones.

so bought one with a genuine Michelin tyre never been out on a car for £200 which I picked up,

another with a genuine pirelli again never been on a car for £265 incl delivery and finally one which needs a slight refurb as there is some kerbing for £60 .

( I had one already) it took me about 2 weeks in total to source them all.

5th Gear

Status
    @ Shahedz.....now that is what you call patience.....can't see me doin' that myself!....Mind you I have until April 2013 before my Summer wheels go back on.....so I don't have much say in the matter!

Good Luck
    A

Neutral

Status
    When I was waiting for the last one to come up , I was almost ready to pay anything for it! My patience had run out!With refurb and tyre it's cost me £240.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Molnboman View Post
    Your wheels look sweet. Have you lowered your car or it standard? Also, nice to see a car with imho the right tint shade on their windows.... instead of drug dealer black! :-)....Is that a 30%?

Cheers
    A
    Thanks mate, yeah it's lowered on Eibach 50/40 springs and the windows are factory privacy tint so the fronts are just clear and the rears were an optional extra on the car.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks mate, yeah it's lowered on Eibach 50/40 springs and the windows are factory privacy tint so the fronts are just clear and the rears were an optional extra on the car.
    The ride height is exactly what im after on mine.

Tiptronic

Status
    I got some BBS CH Reps from BM Auto Sport in Wales (I think): VAG 5x112, BM Autosport Ltd

He does all sorts of reps and some genuine sets of wheels. Very helpful guy and they offer tyre packages too if you want a package deal.

I think my 19" BBS CH Reps were £500... (could have been £450 or £550, I forget), and I got tyres separately for £600, so £1100 all in.

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

5th Gear

Status
    Does anyone know what the % tint and film used on factory spec tinted windows?

Thanks in advance,
    Allan