Anyone fancys a job for a drink wink wink

L3WJX

Reaction score
Hello,I am in the Essex area and I'm not to mechanical minded so I would like to give someone drink tokens to clean my egr valve and my turbo as I think my vains are sticking,iv seen a mr muscle thread that looks like it works and would like this done,sound like the problem I have with my car at 2000rpm with the mr muscles trick has fixed problems like mine'i If anyone is interested pm me cash waiting.....

I think if you search you will find a enough pictures to guide you through both jobs. Im not sure anyone would be willing to use mr muscle on another car, i certainly wouldnt risk it!

What model have you got? If it's a 2.0 it's fairly easy. If it's a 3.0 then it's a bit more difficult!

Its not a 5 minute job & tbh the Mr Muscle way is only a temp solution if it actually works aswell, best bet is to remove turbo & clean it properly.

Cheers for the replys guys,just spoke to my friends boss who is going to clean the turbo take it off and clean the egr valve for £200' does this sound about right,

Egr valve has now been blanked still the same poor mpg white smoke out the back And still shakes at idle,I'm now thinking injector or loom what's best to do ?

Honestly I dont think its worth £200. Firstly with that money i can get an indy to change clutch and flywheel. If u are going to go ahead I hope you get him to clean intake manifold by bolting it off.

Bg244 is in my tank already but still nothing,this is really ******* me off now,engine really shakes sometimes at idle sounds a bit like its running on 3 but no fault codes,mAybe could be running on 3 I have vagcom and checked injectors them self there all between -2.5 and + 2.5 if this is right ...

How long has the BG244 been in the tank? You need to give it at least a third of a tank to clean up your system. It won't make any difference straight off.

Woke up this morning to no water in the coolant just went over night had to refill this morning,but I had a head gasket test done but nothing seemed wrong

Woke up this morning to no water in the coolant just went over night had to refill this morning,but I had a head gasket test done but nothing seemed wrong

Have a look under your oil filler cap or on the dipstick for white / yelowish sludge - this would most likely indicate that water is getting into the oil

Also try putting in a dry place & put cardboard/paper underneath to see whereabouts its coming out from, a general area will help trace it, but thats a vast loss of coolant tbh if it was empty.