A help with pricing a few parts please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM82

Reaction score
OK guys so the audi went today. I wasn't too happy but that BLB engine had me concerned. Anyway, I'm left with a few original parts and I was hoping you could help me price them to sell. I know your probably sick of posts like this but I'd be grateful if you would help :sorry:

OK, I have :-

Original 2005 B7 headlights in used but good condition

All the rear lights in used but good condition

The aluminium interior trim, 4 doors trims and the long dash trim in new condition. I bought it to replace the scratched trim but never got round to it.

Any ideas?

Is it plain ali trim or the carbon effect type one ? Not sure what correct name for that one is.

It doesnt look like carbon but its not plain smooth.

You might have a bidding war on your hands, everyone's will be interested in the trim.......including me :eyebrows:

Sorry guys but the trim may be sold, waiting on the payment. I will let you know if the buyer doesn't come through.

I sold the trim but issued the buyer with a full refund due to trim having a few marks on. There not scratches and there's not many but I believed the trim was brand new. I never checked all bits when I bought them but thought I'd check before I posted them. There still for sale but now advertised as

New but with the odd pin ***** sized mark. There's only a few but I'd rather mention them. There's no scratches or dents. I think the marks could be from being in transit :uhm:

P1040206.jpg

P1040205.jpg

P1040203.jpg

P1040204.jpg

Use the classifieds for selling items.

Please use the classifieds for selling all parts. If you are looking for valuation of parts, please try ebay, autotrader, pistonheads etc. Thank you.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.