Do Audi replace broken wipers on a routine service?

psd99

Reaction score
hey guys do any of you know if audi will replace broken wipers when a car gets serviced?

it looks like they do check it but not sure if they get replaced.

thanks

what I meant was major service on the website it says this:

[h=2]Interim and major service inclusions:[/h]Both the interim and major services include the following (items in bold are not applicable for an interim service):
  • Electrics: All lights, warning lamps and horn function check
  • Vehicle exterior: Bodywork check for damage; windscreen; windscreen wash/wipe system; wiper blade condition and park position; headlight washer system; mirrors visual inspection/check heating if applicable; top up of screen wash; door locks and bonnet catch check & grease
  • Under bonnet: Oil and filter change, check auxiliary drive belts condition and tension, battery check, Coolant level check, clutch & hydraulics fluid level check, power steering fluid check, Air filter clean or replacement (if necessary), Fuel filter (diesel only) or Spark plugs (petrol only) replacement
  • Under vehicle: Front and rear brake pads/discs thickness and condition check; engine, gearbox, steering, suspension check; exhaust system visual check for leaks and damage; brake system: visual check for leaks and damage; under body visual check for damage, loose securing parts and for security; front and rear axle check (quattro models only)
Price includes parts, oil, labour and VAT. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.

but I am not sure if that means they will replace broken wipers?

What should happen, is that the garage should inspect the wiper blades as part of the service. If the inspection reveals that the a wiper blade needs replacing (either because it is worn or broken), then the garage should inform the owner, and obtain authority to change the blade. The cost of the new blade will be extra to any fixed price agreed for the service. I stress, that is what should happpen.

Do you seriously think Audi are going to give away as much as a set of wiper blades ?:)

They will call you and advise they need changing and its up to you to make the decision. To be fair though, they charge you the same price that you will pay for them in their parts department.

ah okay that's a shame so they check 'em but don't change unless I agree to price
lol shame

I will get the ones from amazon then and fit 'em myself
seems a reasonable price too

all you want is the stamp, any extra work diy it

i need a drop link on my civic, honda wanted £230 to fit, i've ordered the part online for £27 :)

all you want is the stamp, any extra work diy it

i need a drop link on my civic, honda wanted £230 to fit, i've ordered the part online for £27 :)

yer thanks I will order and replace em myself :)

Last edited:
Are they the right blades for a B7 A4? Was just looking on here:

Audi A4 (incl. S4) Saloon 2004 to 2008 Twin Pack Wiper Blades

The blades seem to be 22" ? :confused:

Whereas the ones on Amazon seem to be these ones Bosch A298S Aerotwin Flat Windscreen Wiper Blades, Twin Pack 24 inch (600mm) & 20 inch (500mm) which are 24" and 20".

BTW, no connection to wiperblades.co.uk, just a satisfied customer.

Hey thanks but I am a little bit unsure

How will i know what the right ones are?

Car is audi a4 2.0t fsi s line edition 2007

Ah my car is mk2 not a mk3

So the ones you linked me must be the right ones and a case of easy installation

Just had a check on the car andmthe connector is the same as the wiperblades.co.uk wipers that u found
but the wipers did not easily come,off what do i need to do to get them off?

Thanks for that :)

I will try remove my ones tomorrow
only,had the car a few weeks but it drives well very solid

Thought id save some money lol