Are Symphony II+ hard to come by?

AlexGSi2000

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Been looking around for one of these for a few weeks now for my B6

Have kept an eye on ebay, along with sending countless emails and calling breakers.etc

Im taking it they are not that common!

If anyone knows where I can get one (apart from the dealers) or if anyone fancies selling up / part-ex'ing with a Symphony II please let me know!

Thanks.

What's the difference between symphony II and II+? I'm looking at getting RNSE so if I've got it may sell up??

Symphony II+ offers better sound quality, a larger screen and MP3 compatibility over the Symphony II

Symphony II:

symphonyII.jpg

Symphony II+:

DSCN0643.jpg

Looks like i got the symphony II then although the other link doesn't work?!

Does work now!!

Im not sure it is a straight swap, you will need an adapter iso to quad i think and also an aerial adapter. Also i think the way the aerial works if different so you will loose reception quality. im sure someone can be a little more technical in their explanation lol!

anyway its all been posted before so do a search

cheers

matt

Im not sure it is a straight swap, you will need an adapter iso to quad i think and also an aerial adapter. Also i think the way the aerial works if different so you will loose reception quality. im sure someone can be a little more technical in their explanation lol!

anyway its all been posted before so do a search

cheers

matt

Thanks, yep I'm fully aware of what needs doing to swap over.
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get hold of one!

Why do idiots put A3/A4/A6 when it clearly only fits an A4
+1

Do A6 versions of the II+ radios even exist? As the II+ radios were introduced in mid-2006 I don't think they do.

On a different note, whats the difference between the Symphony units and the Concert units?

On a different note, whats the difference between the Symphony units and the Concert units?

I tried to find this one out but im still pretty clueless - not sure if one has a different power rating.
One thing I do know is that the Symphony units have a 6-CD changer built in, Concert units do not.

Was looking to buy. Jumped up from £30 to £100 pretty quick... He's from same city as me so was thinking of making him an offer just wasnt to sure on how much their worth