Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

A couple more pics with the new wheels and eibachs on.

Got the chance to was and wax the car this morning with the new wheels and eibachs on so thought I'd pop a couple more pics on here.

What do you all think? We're getting S4 mirrors and the RS4 grille shortly and possibly wrapping the window trim in black, but the mrs likes the chrome.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    That's really nice. But where do you live that you're able to wash your car? It hasn't stopped raining here for three weeks.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

6th Gear

Status
    Looks very smart!

Tiptronic

Status
    That looks awesome! Very clean. Personally I think the chrome mirrors and trim look better with the black paintwork... but it's all a matter of personal taste

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

3rd Gear

Status
    Looks great !!

5th Gear

Status
    Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Stunning,yes to mirrors no to wrapping chrome trim,i think it would look odd.Got to get some springs on mine now it looks so much better, but need to finish brakes first.
    06 A4 AVANT QUATTRO 2.0T S-LINE SE,GARNET RED, RS4 REAR ARB,SPACERS ALLROUND,H & R SPRINGS,B5 PERCHES,A6 V8 RIMS.PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO S SIX POTS .REVO ST2 MAP ,MILLTEK CATBACK EXHAUST,PANEL FILTER,034 INTAKE PIPE.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDYTQ:1573735
    Stunning,yes to mirrors no to wrapping chrome trim,i think it would look odd.Got to get some springs on mine now it looks so much better, but need to finish brakes first.
    Have to say i agree now after seeing pics of your car dont wrap the trim to be honest i wouldnt even bother changing the grill if your staying with chrome !
    Have you thought about cupra splitter to beef the front end up a little ?

5th Gear

Status
    Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Can the rs grille be fitted with the chrome surround,this is what i want to do plus the splitter ,already done the fog grilles.
    06 A4 AVANT QUATTRO 2.0T S-LINE SE,GARNET RED, RS4 REAR ARB,SPACERS ALLROUND,H & R SPRINGS,B5 PERCHES,A6 V8 RIMS.PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO S SIX POTS .REVO ST2 MAP ,MILLTEK CATBACK EXHAUST,PANEL FILTER,034 INTAKE PIPE.

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah you can get the rs4 grille with either chrome or black surround so I think I'll be going for the chrome once I've got some spare pennies, these audis are a bit more expensive to mod compared to my old vectra gsi lol

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks sweet mate !

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gates:1574483
    Yeah you can get the rs4 grille with either chrome or black surround so I think I'll be going for the chrome once I've got some spare pennies, these audis are a bit more expensive to mod compared to my old vectra gsi lol
    Ye i know what you mean everything cost a fortune !
    Have a good look and make sure chrome matches though i had a look at an rs4 not so long ago and the chrome on the grill and window trim was a matt chrome kinda like s4 mirrors ?

1st Gear

Status
    Does that mean the s4 window trims are Matt too Marrow? But saying that the roof bars are Matt and if I get the Matt mirrors then the grille shouldn't look too out of place should it? Damn this is complicated why can't they just use the same on them all lol

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    Too true. Welcome to the world of owning an Audi lol. Btw looking good!!
    Imola Yellow A4 DTM. Retro fit cruise and arm rest.
    Contact Admin to advertise please