Been busy this week what you think......

outsideline

Reaction score
From the day i got the car i alaways had a few plans in store for it. got most of the little job done now ready for my coilovers and VMR wheels coming from the states...

this was before:

media-1.jpg

Had all chrome wraped in carbon fibre vinyal, fitted genuine audi rs4 from grill in black, lamin x head light - fog lights - side repaters and all interior bulbs and sidelight and number plate lights from em tuning.

NOW AFTER PICS
2011-12-31152729.jpg

2011-12-31152556.jpg

2011-12-31152618.jpg

2011-12-31152714.jpg

2011-12-31152608.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, and nice car, who did the wrapping

Mac

hi my mate owners a graphics company, he can do anything mail order, moto vinyal for crossers etc right down to full car wraps.

his website is :

slikgraphics.com

Looks good, can't wait to do my black RS4 grille, though I personally wouldn't have gone so dark on the lamin-x
Which set of coilovers have you gone for?

Thinking of the ap coilovers for mine, cant justify spending over a grand on something really fancy like kw or teins.

Car is looking really good.

Nope fraid not. Thats my house, or at least my dads house lol.

Taking pics on some one elses driveway............ thats just odd hahaha

Iv got the APs and there bang on mate, only fault is if you want to go super low there not low enough on the rears.

i dont want to go stupid low because of where i live, what drop have you used??? oh and im fitting 19's to.

AP's will be fine then mate, im on 19's too without any issues but to run 19"s and spacers youll most likely have to stretch your rear tyres a little bit, fronts will be fine.

I dont understand what you mean by "what drop have you used"? if you mean how low have i gone i honestly have no idea.