Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

Changed my Wheels again

As above, nothing too exciting but all comments/opinions welcome

19" RS6's

On 6mm spacers at the moment but that will be changing next week to 15mmr & 10mmf

Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Looks much better on them than the LMS. RS6 alloys are always a good choice to go with.
    Ps car looks pretty good aswell like the splitter and black grille
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers dude, always nice to get abit of positive feedback. my grill surround is starting to chip and whats left of the chrome is showing so im gonna have to wrap it i think, will be doing windows too.

I must say im loving the RS6's, suit my car much better i think.

You got S8 wheels or they off a TT?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Cheers dude, always nice to get abit of positive feedback. my grill surround is starting to chip and whats left of the chrome is showing so im gonna have to wrap it i think, will be doing windows too.

I must say im loving the RS6's, suit my car much better i think.

You got S8 wheels or they off a TT?
    No problem fella. What shade tint you thinking for the windows? You will have to get some photos up once the window are done and you done the grille again. Had RS6 ones on my A3 back in 2008 wish i kept them and never sold them. I got genuine S3 alloys but there the same style as the S4, TTS and S8 alloys aswell.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

5th Gear

Status
    The windows are tinted allready, not sure what % but there pretty dark all round, its the chromes surrounds im blacking out next, I got some black outdoor sticky vinyl so I hope its ok.

Oh yeah i think I have seen new S3's with them wheels.

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    TG what made you change your mind also what have you done with the LM reps
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

5th Gear

Status
    I have always liked RS6's and always wanted 19"s, I bought the 18" LM's because they came up and im VERY impatient.

Unikarl has my LM's as we did a swap.

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks rubbish mate, the LM's were way better lol

Does look better IMO but I'm loving the smoother ride! I'll post a pic of my car now its had a bath!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

2nd Gear

Status
    How it was...

How it is now...

2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    I like it mate honestly, i think the grey suit the wheels better and the rear seems to have come down abit more since yesterday?

Your missis any happier?

2nd Gear

Status
    She cant tell any difference!! I give up!

She doesnt like the LM's though but I do and that's what matters!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    NEVER, aw mate give her a shake. well as long as your happy no one can complain.

2nd Gear

Status
    Exactly mate and I am. They are growing on me the more I look at them and I gave them a damn good polishing today which has really brought them up.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

VAG Addict

Status
    Both cars looking fantastic! A good swap and i think both cars suit their respective wheels much more than before... so what else are you guys swapping? Lol
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

2nd Gear

Status
    Well I fancy a black roof!!! lol
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Hmmmm a grey roof??????