New car

Roscoe oooo

Reaction score
This might be the car I'm picking up on Saturday. I need to know the paint code. I hav'nt finalised everything yet as they is another 2 I'm looking at.

Does anyone know the paint code colour on this car???

media.jpg

look under the carpet in the boot should be a sticker with the details on.

hummm...ive just bought a 2005 a4 avant tdi 140 with the dreaded blb engine, in fact im picking it up in the mourning. i had a phone call off the trader, he told me the oil pump had gone on it and was costing him 2k to put right. hence why i didnt get it today witch was the origanol plan.

when i went to view the car week last wednesday, i checked it over, did a hpi and drove it, and fell in love, the drive of it was abersultly goregous, could'nt fault it. only problem was the rattle in the engine, but it turned out to be chaine rattling, eventually it went bang and killed the turbo, its been repaired at his expense having a new pump and turbo and there will b a 12 mounth warrenty on it, maybie im lucky?

before i part with my cash, im going to have to review it, is there anything i need to look out for?? is it likely to go again in the near future?

The trader must be mad spending all that money on it, what price have you negotiated?

what model is this a tdi or petrol.