Carbon interior trim.....Done!

unikarl

Reaction score
Well, Its been a week of modifications to the car this week and I'm really pleased with the results.

First I lowered the front end using the B5 spring seats and it now sits perfectly but its filthy so I'll get some pics up when I've given it a bath. Then I had my interior trim carbon fibre'd. A frined of mine had it in his M3 and when I said how much I liked it he told me he'd done it himself and offered to do mine for me. I much prefer it to the standard silver that was in there before.

Wheel spacers are going on today and then that's going to be all until next month I reckon!

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Looks good; I'm planning on getting this done too. Were the trim parts removed to be covered, or done in-situ?

I removed the parts which was surprisingly easy. I think he would have struggled if the parts were still in place.

Can't wait to see some pics of the new ride height... Thinking of doing this myself. What costs are involved?

Going to take a couple of pics this aft. The cost was £40 but getting the bolt that holds the ball joints in was a nightmare.

I've got 6mm spacers for the fronts and 10mm for the rears.

Carbon looks good mate might do mine I like the ali look but mines badly marked by previous carless owner so this might be a cheap fix to my problem.

Carbon looks good mate might do mine I like the ali look but mines badly marked by previous carless owner so this might be a cheap fix to my problem.

Another one with a careless previous owner, mines badly marked. I think this will be my fix.
That looks excellent mate.

Do the trim pieces just lever out? Or do you have to dismantle the dash and door?

Yet another with a careless previous owner, my drivers door is scratched to sh*t so iv been thinking anout this too.

Im sure its very simple but you should of done a how too guide just in case ;-)

looks good mate.

Any part numbers for the spring seat mod matey?

Looking good :)

The black carbon effect looks awesome! I want to wrap my front ashtray and gear surround in brushed aluminium to match the rest of the interior, not sure why Audi didnt put it in from the factory!!

Where did you guys get your Di Noc from?