Eibach sportline on standard dampers

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm looking at springs to go on with standard dampers and fancy the Eibach sportlines. Iv asked DPM and they said I should be ok if I keep an eye on them but to be quite honest I don't even know how to keep an eye on my dampers?? Does anyone have this set up or know how good it will be?

Thanks.

Mate done this a couple of months back no probe looks so much better now.

Cool, oh didn't mean to call you Ma earlier ha ha, stupid iPhone.

I have fitted Eibach springs to oem dampers on my wifes A4 B7 cab and I dont like the way it sits. The back is 20mm higher than the front and I have smacked the bumper on my local Essex roads several times in the past few weeks. The front is sitting at 640mm from the ground to the top of wheel arch and the back is at 660mm. 18" S line alloys are fitted to the car.
The front looks great but the back is pants. Call to DPM me thinks for coilovers now!! Anyone wanting eibach springs that are a month old then pm me. Cheers

ok here is a pic

castlewellan-114.jpg

quick reply to rallyx it sounds as though they havent been fitted right at all they diff should not be sittin like that

That looks sweet.Just how i expected our cab to look. The front sits just like the picture above but the back looks like I have fitted a lifting kit.Dont know what I could have done wrong. Previously fitted eibachs to wifes A3 and it sat perfect. Avant1980 where you situated ?, would like to look at the rear end of your car. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

doubt you will be lookin at my rear i live in northern ireland all the best tryin to sort out the springs

got eibach springs on standard coil. done 10,000 on em no prob.
28932576.jpg

43848378.jpg

35002909.jpg

Eibach sportline on mine

Picture255.jpg

Tried the eibach pro-kit 30mm, first but was sitting way to high on the rear's,,, common fault, they don't lower the 30mm they promise, but the sportline are fine !!!

Why are the 40/50mm sportlines higher on that B6 than the 30mm pro's on the B7?????

mine is on a bit of a slope may not be true ride hight