Which other Audi model wheels fit the A6

Pat J

Getting there
Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly changing my A3 for an A6 in a couple of months and wondered which wheels would fit on it. I have seen a set of A5 wheels up for sale and also A4 and A8 wheels and wondered if they would be bolt on replacements.
A couple of the A6's I've looked at I've liked everything except the wheels on them so would be looking at changing the wheels pretty much straight away.
All advice appreciated as usual

This may help:icon_thumright:

Picture%201.png

have to be a bit careful with the front suspension on a fwd a6, the shocks don't give my room.

I have S4 18's on mine and new Conti Sport 3's rubbed on the suspension, 3mm spacers or part worn Conti sport 2's seem to solve this!!!

Does anyone have anymore info on this?
I know that the A5 wheels are 5*112 but don't know what the bore or offset is. So don't know if they would fit on the A6

Cheers

Cheers for that. How far do they stick out? If you put a straight edge from the top centre of the wheel arch down are they inside that part?

you dont mention which model a6.

if its a 2.7t then watch out for the large calipers at the front, they restrict the number of wheels that will fit as the actual alloys themselves need to be of a certain shape.
believe me it took ages to find some and a lot of trying different ones

I'm looking at getting a 1.9TDi either saloon or avant, avant is looking favourite but wouldn't mind a saloon either. I find the A3 isn't large enough now we have the little one and all his gear (pushchair etc) when we go away to visit in-laws and friends etc. I've looked at A4s but found out that my old 3BG/B5.5 Passat had the same size load space as the A6 and was deffo larger than the A4. So after an A6 this time.