Opinions wanted please!

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
As some of you will know i've been planning on re-spraying my car for a while now but have not had any time to do it (and the weather has been shocking!) I'm gonna take a week off soon to get it done i think.
As its been taking so long i keep thinking about different colours, Originally i wanted white, then people said stay black and the confusement began!! What to do...its really annoying me:banghead:

Anyway i like to be a bit different and not be a sheep, my last car was a G60 kitted kawasaki green mk2 GTI...very loud! I loved the colour so was thinking on the B5- Stay with black to minimise work, time, cost etc but go mat, with the A8 mono's, mirrors and roof mat kawasaki green

With the right could i pull it off or just look like a complete tosser??!!!!

Honest opinions wanted please, Cheers me dears

well slightly different but i have a kwakka zx7r in '05 zx10 green, thinking of doing it the newish kwakka orange soon.

i do like the new bright white that audi use.

not sure about doing roof green though on a black car, did i read it right? think you may have foo bar'd on that colour scheme in my opinion.

I'd keep it the same black. If the standard paint is a bit tired, then fresh black paint will look awesome.

think black will look good, for me would put me off as black is awful to keep clean, also saves you messing arounf with the door shuts etc.

what about doin a poll, with a short list of colours you like.
black
ibis white
laurel green
etc...

see what the guys think easily... then decide something totally different, lol

Bright white with a matte black roof, or keep it all black.

If you dare paint the monos in green, not only will I be very unimpressed, but I'll personally come over and re-claim them as mine again! lol

Bright white with a matte black roof, or keep it all black.

If you dare paint the monos in green, not only will I be very unimpressed, but I'll personally come over and re-claim them as mine again! lol

Hahaha not liking that idea then? Drop off the bootlid when you get them then:moa:
Pearl white is a nasty colour, looks dirty all the time apart from in direct sunlight which i'm not seeing alot of where i am!, might do the whole thing kawasaki green haha

I come in peace from the 3's section.
I vote white, I'm going to respray my car when the funds are right and was trying to decide between white and the original colour (yellow). I recently saw a white S3 and it looked awesome so I've made my mind up.

im sure you promised not to paint it green when you bought it of me

white with dark grey details, roof, wheels etc
or black with matt black details get my vote
or anything except green

also why not get the facelift bonnet or change the washer jets to facelift ones

Would like a facelift bonnet as it has no washer jets.....i think!????? As the bootlid thread though, more work thats not really a must right now, quite easy to do at a later date where as the bumper's, skirts etc were a must right now.

Haha dont remember saying that Kev, Take it your not a green fan like Geeman then. Think gloss black with kawasaki green detail would look good but white will look better....just more work but it'd be worth it at the end. I'd prob do the car white and the detail the colour of the wheels, havn't got any pics of the wheels to put on though

yeah facelift have them concealed under the bonnet, so you would respray the bonnet another time?

yeah facelift have them concealed under the bonnet, so you would respray the bonnet another time?
If i had one!! I've got enough to do, and should (hopefuly anyway) be getting myself on the property ladder tomorrow so will have to watch the pennies

agree, that colour is amazin. probably hard work to do though???
Never been a fan of pearl white, looks dirty all the time, its no harder than any other metalic, just add some pearl tinter to your basecoat and spray away!