Off Road/Utility Styled A4 B5 Avant?

sigibbons

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this? I'm thinking with the quattro it would make a good semi off roader, a bit like an a6 allroad.

Im thinking: Slight lift, big profil tyres with black rims(wide), alloy sump guard, tow bar, roof bars.........

Could look quite cool?

do a photo chop tbh. you going through all that effort just for looks or to actually make an off roader?

Both looks and practicallity i guess. I do sometimes drive along gravel lanes, mud etc so extra off road ability is a bonus.

It would be nice to make an A4 B5 Allroad. Would the A6 allroad wheels fit an A4?

I'm not very good with Photoshop so if anyone could help that would be great!

131_0112_01_z+landrover_defender_90_tomb_raider_limited_edition+right_side_view.jpg

I dont think a "jacked up" A4 would look right. SE's look silly enough with their 4x4 ride height.

in car adjustable air suspension and some decent tyres and you are sorted.
no point having it jacked up permanently if you can avoid it

I have just been shopping for some tyres. Finlands finest. won;t be jacked up but hopefully grip won't be an issue in this crappy weather!

What tyres will you go for JCB?

I would just buy an allroad but they are a bit expensive around 5k for a decent one. I wish they had done an A4 allroad.

weitec do 20mm lift kits that are quite cheap i think . I had to use them on a beetle once after an airide kit was replaced with a full suspension kit , however you have no diff lock and low gear thingys on the a4's or i supose you could get coilovers my kws used to go quite high on top setting