Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tifun's Avatar
    Highly Rated

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis Indiana USA
    Posts
    62

    Pics with my buddy







    And a solo of his car

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    rasA4's Avatar
    Four Rings Mafia Specialist

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Deep
    Posts
    3,096
    Nice shots, what model is your A4? man thats low

    Bee Five | A4 2.4 V6 30V Tip SE | OEM S4 Alloys | S4 Bumper | S4 Leathers | HIDs| Billy's & Bachs | I Aint new to this | Hit the THANKS Button if my post is any use |Thanks!

  4. #3
    Oranoco's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HertFORDshire
    Posts
    3,074
    Cool!

    HOw comes tha backdrops found on your side of the pond always look far more glamorous than the ones here???? Think I should crate my cars up and come over

    Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

  5. #4
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,865
    they are classy shots and good choice of backgrounds,thanks for sharing.

  6. #5
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    144
    I like the dish on your wheels, looks good.
    And i notice your buddys wheels are left and rite hand or have you inverted any of the pics.
    It does bug me when wheel makers make them all one hand so cars look un-even.

  7. #6
    phoenixv6quattro's Avatar
    staylowmovefast

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    wycombe
    Posts
    1,395
    Very nice!!!

  8. #7
    Tifun's Avatar
    Highly Rated

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis Indiana USA
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by rasA4 View Post
    Nice shots, what model is your A4? man thats low
    Just your basic 99.5 sport 1.8tqm full bolt on car, stg3 down....
    Quote Originally Posted by Oranoco View Post
    Cool!

    HOw comes tha backdrops found on your side of the pond always look far more glamorous than the ones here???? Think I should crate my cars up and come over
    lol, i just went to an abandoned building and behind a store, nothing super special here haha thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    they are classy shots and good choice of backgrounds,thanks for sharing.
    thankyou sir
    Quote Originally Posted by OllyS4 View Post
    I like the dish on your wheels, looks good.
    And i notice your buddys wheels are left and rite hand or have you inverted any of the pics.
    It does bug me when wheel makers make them all one hand so cars look un-even.
    GM makes those wheels left and right side, one of the few companies that actually does this. I totally agree with you, it tends to bother me as well haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixv6quattro View Post
    Very nice!!!
    thanks
    Last edited by Tifun; 2nd November 2009 at 08:58.

  9. #8
    heymynameismark's Avatar
    Cool beans.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen/Dundee
    Posts
    126
    Soooooooooo NICEEEEEE :D

  10. #9
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    41
    Porsche turbo twists all go the same...bothers me. Nice pics Keith

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO