Mercedes alloys on A4?

Stu A4

Reaction score
Hi, ive just joined the site and had a quick look about, seems to be plenty of helpfull info and people around! what im needing to ask is wheather il have any bother with mercedes amg alloys being on my a4? ie uneven wear due to them being 235/35/19 and if theres anything i can do to prevent it?

You shouldn't have any problems. I've seen some Merc alloys on an S4 and they looked excellent.

235/35 is used by quite a few people too.

it was just that a few folk wondered if i would get uneven wear with the shear size of them, i did wonder that before i did buy tyres but went aheard anyway. they do look nice on the A4

my wheels came off a Merc, they still had merc centre badges on them when i got them, but mine are only little 17" with 235/45/17 et45 but no issues with the stud fitting ect.

post a pic if you get them and good luck:icon_thumright:

Ive got them on the car just now so il post a pic once i get home later tonight! also im gathering my speedo is going to be out a tad, would i be right in saying that?

I think it might be a tad larger, il do the old "follow your mate at 70" test and see what the difference is

And there's no point following your mate at 70... his speedo might be further out than yours!!

Borrow a satnav to see the GPS calculated speed.

i'm not keen on other manufacturers wheels on audi's like the amg or bentley wheels personally but the wierdest thing i've seen latley is an audi r8 in this months topgear mag with a bmw badge on the back.....why oh why???

Spigot rings is something i havent thought about, do i defo need them for these wheels?

You can get the spigot ring from ebay load's on there,i'm runnig merc rim's on my B6