HELLO..

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
Hello peeps, long time no speak! how is every 1?? like the new look forum. whos done what to what?

hope every 1 is ok... :)

Hi mate,

All's good here cheers.. Off to Spain soon which'll be nice.

Hope all's good for you?

Re. Your user title 'in front of your quattro'... yeah but behind the FW :icon_thumright:

mark ill ring u today :) lee & oranoco, in short yea im cool. spain!! alright for some eh!! hows ya motors?

Glad you're cool mate.

Car's coming on ok cheers. Other than general maintenance and boring stuff I've got a T28 turbo conversion to go on soon with new injectors, maf, map etc.. I should be looking at 270+ HP.

More than enough to give an Impreza a run for it's money lol.

I'm doing fine, and the A4 is still racking up the miles.

I really hope your car doesnt really have those chavvy decals up the side and all over the front! :ninja:

lol mark... it aint got the pram handle on it yet!! keep buying spoilers and changing my mind b4 i get em sprayed! yep it has graphics on it but not ott in my opinion and "different" copaired to every other "scooby swooshed scoob"!

just been tarting it tbh... saw my old Audi a while backsome one had driven down the side of it by looks of things. do miss the DUB scene but loving playing with other jap rockets! does look alot different to it did when i 1st got it!

heres a couple of picks for the old lot on ere i used to talk too!!

P240509_1513_01.jpg

P240509_1515.jpg

P010509_2008.jpg

P010509_1914.jpg

now has a STI tmi and apexi induction. need newer pics

SIMPLES!