Hi Mileage? Whatcha got....bring it!

dieselfitter251

Blow ma own trumpet?
Reaction score
Stinky is currently 245500 ish. With around 250 due this weekend and another thou by the end of the Month. :O)

:racer::racer::racer::racer::racer::superman:

Your going to do 4500 miles before the weekend?! ****** hell!

Ours is on 185K or so at the moment, and now that i've installed an oil pressure guage ive got a nice illuminated needle on the dashboard highlighting the fact that the oil pumps half dead!

Outlaw has 220,205 currently.

im on 207 ish on my tdi and a not even run in 59k on my 1.8t

Last edited:
Your going to do 4500 miles before the weekend?! ****** hell!

Ours is on 185K or so at the moment, and now that i've installed an oil pressure guage ive got a nice illuminated needle on the dashboard highlighting the fact that the oil pumps half dead!

erm nope. But anything could happen! 250miles this weekend, and then a couple of big runs at the end of July.

98k on my 2000 S4, how "bulletproof" are the S4 engines? all major work done at 80k so no worries wit that but want to know how the turbos hold out?

fair play to you guys that are running over 200k, insane!!!!!:respekt:

Mine 133k on 96 1.8 n/a avant. By sound of things thrust bearing next job ont cards.

An ald 'car mechanics' b5 mag feature (mi top reference tackle), had over 250k ont writers 'still going strong' 96 2.6 avant .

107K on mine and about to swap to the third turbo.. they're getting progressively bigger with each swap lol.

I'm a whisker away from 66666.

I have a priest and a rabbi standing by to ward off evil spirits.

Best get a bucket of holy water too. Just incase it spontaniously bursts into flames!!!

I was involved in an accident a few years ago and my trip mile counter was on 666 miles!!

Gee, thanks. I'll make sure I wear my lucky pants.

Which involves me designating a pair to be my lucky pants.

'only' 127400 ish on my baby. Have done 5k in her, so no huge mileages here! respect to those with 200k+... thats just awesome! try get them to 300k!!!!!! :scared2:

'only' 127400 ish on my baby. Have done 5k in her, so no huge mileages here! respect to those with 200k+... thats just awesome! try get them to 300k!!!!!! :scared2:

Well, I'm hoping that to happen, though depending on the missus (who really is nice and is just concerned about the amount of money going on the the car for general upkeep) I may end up buried in it if something major lets go next time. Which is why I'm really trying to keep an eye on the ole' gal....

my 2.8q is currently on 159k.

I remember when my old audi 80 turned 200k, it got stuck reading 199,999 for a week then suddenly jumped and caught up with itself. also had an old rover 216 that was used as a pool car at work that had 265k on it when we scraped it, But the speedo cable broke once and wasn't fixed for 2 years when it was doing about 30k a year. Don't think we ever had the cambelt changed either, rust got it in the end

My 1.8T is now 159.989 it still strong like new, it was remap last May :rock:

Audinary... careful of that one.... between 66599 and 66700 (on my old Mk3 Golf) I had the car jump off the jack, windows went crazy and ended up burning out the one motor before I pulled the fuse (at least they stopped then!!!), turned out to be a faulty driver's side switch... so needed new one of those too... and the ABS rings went.... althoguh I'm top blame for the last one (wrong bolts!).... was an expensive month!

After that, I bought the replacement car with >100k on it ;) It's on 125k and scarcely looks like it's been run in yet!

144k on the tsport - sticky wastegate and i think i need to replace some shocks on the car

I've just bought my 1st audi, wife thought Capri wasn't good as we're expecting a baby.... Its an R plate 1.9tdi (90bhp I think?) Nudging 120000 by this weekend so due an oil change, Drives like a 10k car what do they build them out of exactly??????

Tungstest, titamium, moon dust, brimstone (only for the best bits), dilythium compotosite magnesium tri-carbonite, mmmmagmmmma and tachyon particles. While Tachyon particles don't actually assist in the production of power, the qualities they provide in the regards tolearnces and longevitey of the engine are fundamental to the continual operational of the engine. The longer they are exposed to the operational unit, the more benefitial effect they have.

Oops I'm a fool I actually meant to put 220000 miles Douuugh! I've just worked my economy too, all those miles and he still only sips the crude stuff at 55mpg Hooray!!!!:p

200ky.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hit the 200k mark today. As far as I know on the same engine, gearbox, clutch...to be honest most of it is original.

The average distance between the Moon and the Earth is 384,403 kilometers (238,857 miles) Congratulations! but can the Audi make it back to earth?