New User New Motor :)

diesel-a4

Stoned As Fuk
Reaction score
Defo get some wheel spacers make those wheels stand out a wee bit more.

Nice car though welcom along.

Bit too low for my liking. Not seen Merc wheels on an A4 before though, they look good.

Also you could do with losing the TDi badge on the back because those quad exhausts look like they mean business!

Markey said:
Defo get some wheel spacers make those wheels stand out a wee bit more.

Nice car though welcom along.

nice idea but what size would be best suited.

that 1.9 TDi is for coming off anyways but gonna leave on the A4. been trying to find replacement alloy center caps but dont have a clue on what size i need untill the car comes

Just ordered this unit for her, should be here on Monday. For £200 its a steal i think
17943.jpg

Feck that's looooow! Nice looking motor there matey:thumbsup:.

Agree with the others tho - spacers, sunstrip & debadge. I'd also consider 1 piece facelift headlights (but I'm biased).

Is the front valance missing too?

i like it! exactly the same as mine minus the wheels and exhaust

what chip is it? i like the idea of some more BHP

I'd keep the Merc centre caps, way cooler, and yeah space em out a bit, fatten her up a bit, even if you need to wind her a bit, I presume it's on coilovers!?

Can you actually see out of that windscreen!?!? Very DTM!

joost said:
Is the front valance missing too?
dont even know what that should look like :jump:

shes not on coilovers, the guy cut the springs but i will gbe getting a set of coilovers come payday

diesel-a4 said:
dont even know what that should look like :jump:

shes not on coilovers, the guy cut the springs but i will gbe getting a set of coilovers come payday

:faint::faint:

diesel-a4 said:
nice idea but what size would be best suited.

I would just get a measuring tape out and see what you think would look best. 15mm may be enough.

What I did was bought a 15mm pair and fitted them on the back to test then decided 20mm would be better so I moved the 15s to the front and put the 20mm ones on the back.

What offset are the wheels? et43 or something?

not 100% sure of the offset but wil find out and post 2moro when she arrives.

Can anyone drop me a few links for coilovers best suited for the motor which will give the same lowered look

DieselVin - its a shame he cut them but ill be correcting the asap

how low would you say the springs look. I wanna get them coilovers but wanna make sure shes a little higher by 10mm to alloy for the spacers to set the rims out a but plus shes rubbing the tyres on the arces on full lock :asskicking:

ill have a look 2moro in the daylight to get some info off the tuning box that shes feeding on:jump:

I went from a set of FK's ( blew a shock)to a set of cheapo Vmaxx and i cant really find any difference to drive.
Go for it