nitrous on the a4

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
a few of you will know about me setting up a tunning shop well next week we get the nitrous in and there is a spare kit which will be going into the motor.

i will keep you all updated on how things go im looking forward to it

also i have made my full custom s/s exhaust now and its great im loving the sound this is how it goes, Bigport THS manifold > THS 3" cat by pass> 2.5" all the way to the back with no centre box just a mid sized back box.

The sound is out of this world i will try and get some clips when i get time.

also to go on the car is a full set of jamex coilovers and if anyone wants them my old RS4 wheels are going to be for sale.

as my new Team Dynamics 18" driz are going on in week with some very slick yokohamas :D

will keep you all updated on my findings with the nos

cheers

craig

Awesome mate!! tried finding your place last Friday and got horribley lost to say the least, was using Mat-nav as my tomtom died! ! I work in Stocky now on greek street, im dying to see (and hear) your motor!
The nitrous should be fun!!

let me know how you get on with the coilovers, i may get the same as i can't afford an adjustable set at the moment, i'm worried the jamex's maybe too soft though.

how do craig...
what nos systems have you got bud???
i have a spare progressive controller and and auto bottle valve if you would like them??

good to see the car come along so quick
you have to much time on your hands bud.... lol:icon_thumright:

im going to be using the cold fusion wet kit with a progressive controller but i will take the bottle valve off ur hands if you dont want it

as for time im running out of it we will be selling these kits along with all the rest of the other big names like nos and so on

will let you know how i get on :)

heres a little update guys

the kit is in now and im running 35bhp jets for now and ive also put in some bk7e plugs a step colder.

Here's a few pic's ive not got the bottle gassed yet as im waiting on the big one turning up :(

DSC03025.JPG

DSC03026.JPG

DSC03027.JPG

DSC03028.JPG

evening craig soz its been a while since i last logged in

if you want the auto bottle valve bud pm me we will sort it out..
i dont need it. i have a small freind i will make climb in the boot to turn mine on. as i cant be ***** ..lol:lmfao:
speek soon bud..
:icon_thumright:

Looking very good, are you going to change the diff to help get the power down?

i have a new gearbox waiting to go in i will be fitting the diff to that early next year as funds are low now. so i tried the nos out lastnight and wow im very very happy with it, it feels like ive got a bigger turbo on already yay

looking good billy b! i think we all need a vid of you squirting the nos up the road. =)

Hi just out of interest will you be using a gravity fill for n02 or forced for full quality refills on scales? Its just i keep getting asked about it are you using european bottles too for the new laws?