19" wheels anyone?

doeboy

Reaction score
I'm looking at a set of RS4 reps, B7 style. 335/35/19

Anyone have wheels this size, any issues? Looks like 19's on Phantom A4's gallary photo's

oopse. yep. seem to be a good few pics on 246 showing 19's so looks good to go, although i'm dropping her 35mm too.

I have 19's with 235/35 19's on and don't have any real probs although my cars non-quattro. The fronts catch the inner arch liners slightly if you hit a bump or a speed ramp too quick and the rears tyres kiss the spring cups on big bumps but other than that they are fine.

I think i'm going for those new RS4 wheels! 18's look stunted and i always thought 18's were still too small on B5's

I had 19s but sold them as the tires are pretty expensive and I felt they were too big for my car.

I would just get a decent set of 18s if I was to do it all again.

it would cost me £400 quid to trade the 17's in. I'm thinking stick with the black Rs4's i currently have and go for the instrument dash replacement. Although it would be a sweeter deal if they can fit a facelift in it's place with digital clock etc..

i have 235/35/19's on with 8.5*19's not low at moment so no issues, 'marmite' on here may be able to help with tyres, i think he can occaissionally get hold of part worn pirelli p-zero rosso's, i managed to get a set off him which i'm well happy with.