angel eyes

phil739

Reaction score
hi

looking for some angel eyes for my 1995 tdi , but want straight plug and play , can anyone point me in the right direction

thanks phil

use the search mate, search angel eyes phantom, that should get u off to a good start

Go for two piece Fk Automotive ones, no cutting like the one piece ones and a simple wiring loom to plug in.

Randomjim said:
Go for two piece Fk Automotive ones, no cutting like the one piece ones and a simple wiring loom to plug in.

tried a search but cant find them

can you help ?

hey phill, are you sure you want angel eyes, they belong on beemers, you could always get some 2 piece projectors of ebay like mine.

snoop said:
hey phill, are you sure you want angel eyes, they belong on beemers, you could always get some 2 piece projectors of ebay like mine.

looked on ebay but cant seem to find the two piece ones
who did you get yours off??

phil739 said:
looked on ebay but cant seem to find the two piece ones
who did you get yours off??

it was so long ago mate i cant find it on my ebay, keep an eye on the bay as im sure there will be some more on there soon.

Hey phil,

I got mine off ebay, you can get them in black or chrome, £160 delivered now!!

They are virtually straight plug and play, no cutting away at your arches nothing, you just need to wire the angels to your parking lights and yours away, have attatched a few pics for you and a link. Hope this helps!!

If you need help with fitting just let me know :)

Btw these are exactly the same as FK's, but saving about £80, i've had them for about 2-3 years with no problems what so ever ;)

Gav

Angel Link

FrontLight.jpg

Angel.jpg

Full.jpg

FrontLights.jpg

Phantom_A4 said:
Hey phil,

They are virtually straight plug and play, no cutting away at your arches nothing, you just need to wire the angels to your parking lights and yours away, have attatched a few pics for you and a link. Hope this helps!!

Btw these are exactly the same as FK's, but saving about £80, i've had them for about 2-3 years with no problems what so ever ;)

Gav

Angel Link

FrontLight.jpg

Angel.jpg

Full.jpg

FrontLights.jpg

They is tasty looking

See i like yours cos theyre black. I have a silver car so they wouldnt suit mine and i think the Silver lights as per the above ebay link look a bit tacky, they need to make one with a less bling look. Anyone in agreeance?

Phantom_A4 said:
Hey phil,

Gav

Angel Link

FrontLights.jpg
thanks thats great
these will fit a n plate tdi without any cutting ??
if so will be ordering some and might call on you to help with info on the fitting

thanks all

They will need a 2 min wire up to connect the angel eyes, and then they are a direct replacement, even the leveling motor should fit.Well mine did,lol

Yep should be a direct fit, and as mawhitey said you will only need to wire the angel lights up to the parking lights!

Drizz - i know the chrome ones look a bit bling, but they still look good on a black car. Here's a pic for you!!

AudiA4AngelEyes.jpg

When i was choosing mine i noticed quite a few different styles or chrome ones.I paid a bit more for mine, but i quite like the look

If you get the fk ones you don't even need to wire up the angel eyes. Just a quick plug in and your done.

Its a Rieger Infinity and i got it from venom motorsport (will be sprayed when i get my sideskirts don't worry)

hmm maybe i'll see how it looks with the sideskirts on, as long as they come in black.

Phantom_A4 said:
Hey phil,

Gav

Angel Link

i like the black ones , is the link you gave the same person you got yours from as they dont seem to list the black ones ,
if not can someone recommend an ebay seller to use , as there seems to be a few ranging from 100 to 150 ,
thanks phil

HI EVERYONE IM NEW ON HERE :rolleyes:!! IM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A PAIR OF BLACK ANGEL EYES ON EBAY FOR MY SILVER AUDI A4SE 1998 R REG THE ITEM NUMBER ON EBAY IS 170043392710 COULD ANY ONE ON HERE TELL ME IF THEY ARE EASY TO FIT OR ANY MODIFICATION NEEDED TO FIT THEM! I NOTICED SOMEONE ON HERE FROM SOUTHWATER IM ONLY JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN CRAWLEY BEST REGARDS JOHN

jjclarke1 said:
HI EVERYONE IM NEW ON HERE :rolleyes:!! IM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A PAIR OF BLACK ANGEL EYES ON EBAY FOR MY SILVER AUDI A4SE 1998 R REG THE ITEM NUMBER ON EBAY IS 170043392710 COULD ANY ONE ON HERE TELL ME IF THEY ARE EASY TO FIT OR ANY MODIFICATION NEEDED TO FIT THEM! I NOTICED SOMEONE ON HERE FROM SOUTHWATER IM ONLY JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN CRAWLEY BEST REGARDS JOHN

PhantomA4 is your man

jjclarke1 said:

yep they are the ones, straight fit only need to re-wire the angels to the sidelights, thats it. No cutting etc!! I live in Southwater too if you want help with the fitting?

Phil and ebay seller really that has a good 95%+ possitive comment mark, and also has lots of sales will be pretty trustworthy!!!

The £99 ones from america are absolute crap and require your arches to be moulded (cut) they also give out a yellow ring colour which again looks crap. You want the £150 ones!!

You will know which ones they are as the inside of the headlight follows the line of the bulb (like ripples in the plastic)

Angels

hi (PHANTOM A4) many thanks for your reply!! i will purchase them and try to fit them!! love the look of your car realy is nice, if i have any probs i know where to come back to. ps...i've seen the usa version the yellowish lights put me off to so i know what you mean many thanks again john

doesn't look bad, but imo its when ppl start puttin things made for 1 car on other cars it starts gettin bit tacky (like lexus lights). angel eyes is a bmw thing, got em on my m3, looks good, but now i see ppl puttin them on golfs and the like.....just takes away the individualness of them....

im sorry but they look good on loads of cars not just bmw's, as the old saying goes if the cap fits.................!! AND DONT TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER HAD FLUFFY DICE? .......by the way phantom a4 there is a nice set of smoked rear lights on ebay take a look its 140048222043 and see what you think mate!

Yea i like those rear lights, i want those instead of the solar ones i have now, to give the rear a smoother look. Only thing is they will not pass MOT as the reflector on them doesnt work. So keep hold of your original lights!

As for angels on other cars, i have seen almost 80% of mk4 golfs with RS4 alloys on them? yet these are made for audi, i admit they do look better, so IMO theres no problem at all.

At the end of the day modifying a car is all to do with personal taste, i don't make my car to suit anyone elses liking but my own. What would be the point in everyone with an a4 trying to make it look exactly like an S4 or RS4 b5, how boring would that be?

Or every BMW including the e36 316 & 318 trying to look like exact copies of m3's? there would be no point in modding at all, each car would be exactly the same....

advice wanted ....
my car is white , do i go for chrome or black ones
it has a black grill so i was thinking more to the black ones

what do you all think

Phantom_A4 said:
Yea i like those rear lights, i want those instead of the solar ones i have now, to give the rear a smoother look. Only thing is they will not pass MOT as the reflector on them doesnt work. So keep hold of your original lights!

As for angels on other cars, i have seen almost 80% of mk4 golfs with RS4 alloys on them? yet these are made for audi, i admit they do look better, so IMO theres no problem at all.

At the end of the day modifying a car is all to do with personal taste, i don't make my car to suit anyone elses liking but my own. What would be the point in everyone with an a4 trying to make it look exactly like an S4 or RS4 b5, how boring would that be?

Or every BMW including the e36 316 & 318 trying to look like exact copies of m3's? there would be no point in modding at all, each car would be exactly the same....

Fair enough, don't get me wrong they do look nice in your car. I guess its similar to when RS4 owners start seeing their wheels on golfs and A3's etc, they probably rather it didn't happen, but oh well

black ones ordered , just waiting for them to arrive :yum:

thanks for all advice

cheers phil

am sure i will be taking you up on that offer

thanks again

hi phil i think i've just sent you a message via email on ebay these are the ones i would like to get for my car please could you post a message as to when you recieve them as i am going to purchase the same from the seller best regards john