10mm spacers

Chriscooke

Clueless!
Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
I'm tempted to add some 10mm spacers all around to my qts. Do any of you guys have experience with spacers and can suggest somewhere that sells decent hub centric items which don't cost the earth?

I saw those but was hoping someone would be able to point me towards some very much the same but for less money, I'm a little stingy at the moment as I'm trying to get my nissan back on the road this month.

Edit: Cheers for the link though :)

10mm will take the wheels to an offset of ET25 which imo will be to much poke on a TQS.

Maybe go 5mm ??

If you want to get spacers, use only quality ones. I had some crap spacers before which have cracked in half and it was an accident waiting to happen.

Could be right on the poke. Do they do 5mm hub centric though?

Fitted a 5mm spacer earlier and it looked ok but I wouldn't use that type of spacer on my car.

As far as I'm aware, the smallest hubcentric spacers you can get are 8mm from H&R. I asked the very same question when I put my B7 wheels (ET42) on my S4 as they wouldn't clear the brakes.

What wheels are you running as the standard 7" wide boleros are not et35 like the 8" ones. I think they are et43 off the top of my head.

He has 8" et35 boleros same as my wheels there the votex option !! Standard are ET45 iirc.

Ah cool, I never knew they were an option on the B5's. I thought they were off the older S6's.

Would quite like a set to replace my skinny ones.