South east get together?

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone was up for having a little get together/meet?

Would be quality to be able to meet some of you. As im located near Horsham in West Sussex, maybe we could arrange something in the area or surroundings. I know its a long shot, but i'd love to get a few pics and videos of an audi/b5 group. I have a few semi-pro and amatuer photographers who would be up for the task aswell, therefor some quality pics for yourselves!

Any ideas/locations would be awesome, obviously everyones welcome!

im game too. i was thinking that exact thing the other day.

theres a hungry horse pub in bagshot that its a regualr with car club meets (just off junction 3 of the M3) if thats any help. depends how big of an area you want to appeal to really.

Unfortuantly, I work shift work, inc. weekends & evenings, so depending when it was! Great idea though!

[ QUOTE ]
im game too. i was thinking that exact thing the other day.

theres a hungry horse pub in bagshot that its a regualr with car club meets (just off junction 3 of the M3) if thats any help. depends how big of an area you want to appeal to really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we are going SW

SW? i meant south east, sorry lol!

It won't be anything huge, but as i said would be lovely to get some nice pics of your cars and meet some of you!

I live in Richmond, and am picking up my car next week. Would be good to get some experienced opinions!

I think he meant, 'he was thinking of the south coast'

I was thinking of somewhere in the South East which is kind of in between london and brighton /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

On account of he and I are both in SE London, methinks Docurley's reference to SW meant South West of London (not South West England).,

Yes? No?

(Unless anyone fancies a trip to Devon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Love a trip to Devon,

How many can you put up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And I was at first thinking SW London but then that spreads out as you go out.

Not that I'm aware of.

Shall we suggest a date for next month, maybe a couple of weeks time? It'll give people time to plan and organise.

Kev.

Ok, I'll put a post up in the meet section.

Anyone got any ideas for a location? Last few have been at the Grasshopper in Westerham, but last time we thought somewhere nearer the M20/M26 junction would be good, and thought about the pub just off J4 of the M20 - any other ideas?

Kev.