coilovers pics

curtis11

Reaction score
did i hear someone say badass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif
Image114.jpg

Image113.jpg

Image112.jpg

Image108.jpg

and here is how she sat on eibach sportline springs , now forsale.
Image075.jpg

Oh right cool.

See on your reps, are your centre caps flat?

Cos mine are and am thinking of buying the genuine bubbled ones.

Cheers.

yea they r flat. might go for the new rs4 wheel as every shat over here has rs6s and it does my head in. i have had them 2 years next month and they look very good finish wise. have not taken them off for winter or any of that crap

wow, is this the set you got from ebay?

she looks stunning, well done mate.

i'm on the lookout for a similar bargain :p

in one of yer earlier posts you said you weren't to impressed with the front, looks ok now, ???

dont know about sill clearence , but you cant get a trolly jack in below unless you drive on to a couple of blocks of wood .

yep this is the ebay set . very pleased with them.
would like the front down another 10mm but i cant be ***** taking the wheels off again for the 10th time

how dose she handle because ive herd stories of guys lowering and modifing the suspension and haveing a horrible ride and the handleing isnt much diffrent

[ QUOTE ]
yea they r flat. might go for the new rs4 wheel as every shat over here has rs6s and it does my head in. i have had them 2 years next month and they look very good finish wise. have not taken them off for winter or any of that crap

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, ni is full of em. where u from mate?

[ QUOTE ]
how dose she handle because ive herd stories of guys lowering and modifing the suspension and haveing a horrible ride and the handleing isnt much diffrent

[/ QUOTE ]

the ride isnt bad, the handling is pretty good , better feedback and sharper steering .
but if ur on a bumpy road forget about it a standard car will leave you for sh.it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

looking good fella,
How they should come out the factory.

Is it a sport model? did the eibachs lower it visually?

What backbox / exhaust system is that. Looks good. Not too OTT.

Makes me wanna spend money on mine.........

[ QUOTE ]
looking good fella,
How they should come out the factory.

Is it a sport model? did the eibachs lower it visually?

What backbox / exhaust system is that. Looks good. Not too OTT.

Makes me wanna spend money on mine.........

[/ QUOTE ]

yea its a sport . The eibachs did lower the car about 15-20mm, but these are the sportline which are -50mm ,the prokit is only -30 and does not lower the sport at all as i found out.

the exhaust is a powerflow full system with only one silencer box at the rear .its still pretty quiet when crusing but definatly gave the car more go at the top of the rev range over 4.5k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

That is stunning mate, i like how low it is, tho i would miss the ride qaulity a bit,lol

I know what you mean about the prokit springs as its what i have on my SE and TBH unless you put it alongside a standard car, its hard to tell it's lower,lol

looks good tho mate really gives it an agressive look...do you know of any kits that would still give me a smooth ride but lower it or is that asking to have my cake and eat it to?

[ QUOTE ]
just outside ballymena.
r u from over here?

[/ QUOTE ]

never see your car about, im from coleraine. admin of jon44w.com
this is my car:
andya412.jpg

andya49.jpg

There may be loads of A4`s in Ireland with RS6 rims but I have`nt seen any in England! I really like the look

I was thinking about getting mudflaps for mine but I decided not to b`cuz I think they would get damaged/selling the car nxt yr. Really like the look they give yours though, its different

I took my 18`s off for Winter because they are polished metal and they will deteriorate, unlike yours

nice car m8 , havnt seen it , but that plate rings a bell .
jon44 holy fuc.k thats all i ever hear aout over here .
do you know john semple ?
do you think hes a bellend also?
before that guy got the 5 turbo he had some **** wagons , his assholeo brother in law worked with me. also a cheesy coc.k in the sock kinda guy.
hes doin allright for himself now tho . john that is.
brother in law is a loosing mo.ther.[censored] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

lol, i own oliver transport services, u would see my blue and white lorries about...
me and jon are the best of mates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif