Cup Holder group buy possible interest.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Afternoon people.

Just wondering how many people would be interested in the cup holder that goes below the arm rest?

pics by Olds_kool.
60a60316.jpg

I need to check prices and stuff but before I do that I might as well see who would be interested.

I know I am.

1, ScottB5

They retail at about £25 each, I can get them in and ship them off at about £23+posting.

I've been told there is about 2 in the uk and no idea if VAG will be making any more.

If people wants them, you can pay me, I'll hold the funds in my groupbuy account, place the order with Audi for the amount that's been paid and see what happens.
If they full fill the order, happy days, not I'll give you the money back.

Thoughts?

sounds good to me, as i have a "flip up screen" in my B5 so can't use the dash one

1, ScottB5
2, bradderz_1988
3, Aragorn
4, Wallace78
5, B5 Biker

6, MACKERS

I'm placing an order for theses cup holders on monday.

If you want one PM me and I'll send you payment details.
I will need payment by monday at the latest for me to order your cup holder.

I don't want postage is at the moment but we can sort that out later or you can just slap £5 on top of the cup holder price and I'll send you the change back if there is any.
For the non-UK based people (England, Wales and Scotland) we'll have to sort something out for postage when I got the weight of one.

Like I said before, There is no guarantees that VAG has enough cup holders in for us all or how long it will take to get some in if they have some.
If you transfer the funds to me, I will place an order that amount of cup holders, if they turn up I will send you the cup holder, if they don't turn up I will give you your money back.

I hope that's clear enough for you all. :)