Interior chrome

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Did all B5s come with chrome door handles and Auto gear stick surrounds?

I've been toying with the idea of painting or covering the chrome on the handles and auto gear stick but not so sure.
Any one done this or got any pictures?

You seem to be getting quite handy with wrapping of things, just waiting for you to post that you've wrapped your whole car lol. As for the question all the a4s I've seen have the chrome handles not sure about the auto stick though

All came with chrome door pulls as you said Scott, apart from the RS4 that had matt black ones

Black_Handle.jpg

Think Byzan had his standard ones powdercoated and maybe Kev aswell, best talk to them regarding how that works, should be a simple procedure thou and do all the chrome bits you want at the same time.

You seem to be getting quite handy with wrapping of things, just waiting for you to post that you've wrapped your whole car lol. As for the question all the a4s I've seen have the chrome handles not sure about the auto stick though

I wont be wrapping my car.
I like my colour to much.
I might do a protective wrap on some areas but not the whole car.

Chrome gear stick surround thingy with a bit of chrome on the bottom

IMAG0341.jpg

All came with chrome door pulls as you said Scott, apart from the RS4 that had matt black ones

Black_Handle.jpg

Think Byzan had his standard ones powdercoated and maybe Kev aswell, best talk to them regarding how that works, should be a simple procedure thou and do all the chrome bits you want at the same time.

Hopefully they see this and offer some incite.

I wont powder coat them. I've wrap them. starting to enjoy it. :)

I had the handles in the missus car powdercoated satin black. looks good and goes nice with the carbon trim.

Dont actually have any pics of it though!

I had the handles in the missus car powdercoated satin black. looks good and goes nice with the carbon trim.

Dont actually have any pics of it though!

Will be something i'll look into now that im heading inside to mod soon! How much was it for them all Kev if you can mind?

Foxy, Colour Coded.

I got chrome in the boot as well.
Hmmmm

Who? U, or me Scott?

Colour coded could work, but i have carbon so will go black to blend in there i think!

Yours would look smart that way, mines too bright for it i think.

Us. lol

Just thinking about it.
Not sure if it will be to bright or not.

If i were to do it all again, and with your colour(not takin the pi$$, i actually like it:moa:) i defo would try something different!

I had an original idea of having the trims gloss black with some sort of design running thru the middle in the exterior red colour(either the Audi rings with 2.8 in fancy writing etc or the like) or red style carbon fibre! I had never seen the matt look before and it is a bit bland, but looks very classy and i like! Mine is never gonna be that thou, so wouldnt fit!

If i were to do it all again, and with your colour(not takin the pi$$, i actually like it:moa:) i defo would try something different!

I had an original idea of having the trims gloss black with some sort of design running thru the middle in the exterior red colour(either the Audi rings with 2.8 in fancy writing etc or the like) or red style carbon fibre! I had never seen the matt look before and it is a bit bland, but looks very classy and i like! Mine is never gonna be that thou, so wouldnt fit!

Good point.

I'll keep an eye our for door handles and get some paint.
See what I come up with.

Only cost 20quid to have them done.

Foxy: i've still got those black interior trims kicking around if your interested?

nah mate, the A/B/C pillar trims and headlining etc in black from the S4

Oh right, thought they were long gone! Did i ask if it was sunroof type? I need it without, but would be interested in the ABC trims etc in black!