S4 Brakes

Markey

Reaction score
Anyone thought of doing this mod, is it worth it when running a Big Turbo, or will the TT calipers and A6 Disks be enough?

DSC03157-vi.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone thought of doing this mod, is it worth it when running a Big Turbo, or will the TT calipers and A6 Disks be enough?

DSC03157-vi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

If it comes standard on any car other than RS4/6 then its not enough! Believe me at teh speeds you will get to without even realising it, even big brakes can sometimes only just be enough!

LOL maybe a parachute as well then.
Other big brake upgrade it is then maybe now im thinking of getting a big turbo i guess the TT A6 combo is not going to be good enough.

What one of the Porsche kits are you using then Rich?

[ QUOTE ]
What one of the Porsche kits are you using then Rich?

[/ QUOTE ]

ECS Stage 2v2 at the moment...

What conversion is it ?
S4 set up on to A4 ?
I have had a re-map and looking into the 312mm upgrade - don't want to go for anything non-audi.

Cheers

s4 discs will needs the arms etc as well so don`t think worth the hassle.

Im fitting A6 312mm discs but with Boxter callipers.

Markey- If Rich with his power needs the boxter s callipers then probably best for you to get same-especially if your gonna track the car.

apart from ECS also look at Bira for brackets or get used 996 callipers with s4 size disks as you can pickup the brackets seperately from Evoms/Bira.

Cheers, im actually looking into Stoptech at the moment as they are properly designed to work with all the ABS and Bias stuff.
There is an article where they tested all the brake kits Brembo the Porsche conversions and Stoptech came out on top.

[ QUOTE ]
s4 discs will needs the arms etc as well so don`t think worth the hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will the S4 discs and calipers swap straight over on to an A4 quattro turbo.