Best Tyre Dealers?

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas on the best sites etc that supply good name tyres(Khumo, Toyo, Falken, Pirelli etc) at best prices, who do you use?

just bought a pair of Khumos almost got them from black circles they where quite competitive although, found my local tyre place was about £8 cheaper.

as CMD camskill very good on choice, ordered from camskill before reasonable delivery costs however if your not local to them you have to factor the cost of fitting, valve, balance disposal etc at your local tyre place

Cheers for that lads.

Ras, how do you find the Khumho's mate? Just picked up on these the other day, supposed to be quite a good value tyre. Looking for something with a good name and good allround performance really, at the best budget to be had.

only just put them on wednesday and just drove home so cant really comment however for value for money very good, aargorn has them on his car and recommended them to me KU31 is the type.

review here
Kumho Ecsta KU31 - tyre reviews, the online tyre guide

Well, wot you waiting for......get out there and drive!!!!! lol

Well its between the Khumo's, Falken 452's and strecthing a little more are maybe the Toyo Proxes. Will have to speak to my bro first as he got me a great deal on Pirelli's before on my last car, P6000 and i liked them aswell.

i have the FK452's had them on the rears pretty good tyre nice tread pattern, they are now on the front and the KU31's on the rear now might give them a go later today