Rs6 replica alloys on b5

dan88

Reaction score
will 19" rs6 replica 8j wheels fit on my 1.8t quattro sport fine and what tyre size will i need sorry little new to the A4 and will i need spacers​

8j wheels are fine mate, but its the et number that you need to identify how the wheel will sit in the arch and wether or not you need the spacers.

so they will not rub on the suspension? and what tyres would u suggest

As said mate, you need to find out the ET of the rims to identify if they will be close to suspension or arch. Will also have a factor in tyre size to a point, do you have a link to the wheels with specs?

No ET is given in the description. If youve won them then they should be ok i imagine, most RS6 reps are ET4? so arch fouling wont be the problem, just suspension distance. Tyre choice, size 225 or 235 most likely, but again different tyres have different shaped shoulders, some slope some are steep etc. Best way is trial fitting and taking some measurements if you still cant find the ET when you collect them.

ok thankyou very much should be ok just didnt really wanna mess about with spacers etc because im not a big fan dont feel they are that safe whats your opinion?

Never used spacers myself mate, but plenty of people are using them and without any safety issues, if i needed to i would.

ok fair enough hopefully wont have any issues with them