i would like to know about the 2004 54 AUDI A4 2.5 TDI 180 Quattro Sport please

Electric Retracting Mirrors can i fit these easy ?? or is it a big job to do ??.

also i like the sound of these, Auto Dimming Rear View & Side Mirrors mmmmmm ideas now.

Cheers

Will defo post some pics once I have cleaned the car.

Electric Retracting Mirrors - I think its a big job.

1, question !!! =

does the BATTERY COVER / PANEL come standard on these :think:

as mine is missing, i forgot to ask the trader doh....

so i need one asap, any ideas folks where i can buy one from cheapish,,,,,:eyebrows:

You have to buy the covers.

My 1.9 had all the covers.

The 2.5 has no covers.

Sorry just re-read your spec.

You car is very nice -

RNS-E with colour DIS. I would love that on mine.

hi mate

and thank you, the sat is great as still getting used to it but so far so good & it looks & sounds nice too.
but i have a single din tomtom china head unit for sale.
what was in my 1.9 tdi for £200 ono.... ( hint hint ).

however i think it is rude of audi to nick the 2.5 covers grrrr oh well i will price some up me thinks as its looks so open !, just hope it is safe with out them.

Sorry mate, I would like the rns-e.

You wanna sell your RNS-E. ? :)

hi folks

just a quick question, i used to use this a nice LFT708g tom-tom gps 7 inch TFT 1 din car dvd BLUETOOTH
however now i miss putting my music on a dvd as they can hold 4gb.

& i hear the audi sat nav can only play mp3's on sd cards ( 2 GB max ) what is no good for me ;(.

so i was thinking...... should i can a i-pod ? & like it to the unit using the FM radio ??.

or what else can i do cheap cheap please...... as the car as all my funds ;)

& also i know i know i said a quick Q, but when i change to 2rd & maybe 3rd the car feels like it is matching the revs or rising them a bit so when i come of the cluth somtimes it feels like a judder.

but saying that maybe it me not using the cluth right or on time, as the gears are shorter then my 1.9 tdi.

it as had a cam belt done & maybe the cluth from a main dealer 9k ago, but i think it is me as i pull off slow & change slow.
just in 2nd gear,,,,,, well i am not to good with words to expain it.

cheers

kenny

also is there anyone in the bromsgrove area who as vag-com ?? as i am at my ladys till wed morning.

as i would like the door lock after you pull off & the beep plus what every else you can think of.... ;).

however if not my mate who does auto elec's can do it when i go stoke on wed afternoon.