Front end mod help

jolly14

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would love to sort out the front end on my avant, i want it to look wider and meaner (rs look maybe) than it is any help would be grateful.

Thanks j

Sorry quattrojames its a 1.8t 03 dark blue, i love the wide look but dont know what to go for.

Thanks jolly

Theres a few options with kits that give you a meaner look but if you want it wide then its going to be a case of putting it through a panel transformation - you'll be the first to have an A4 wide body!

A nice aftermarket Bumper such as otteinger/reiger/ABT then slam it, that'll make it look mean and wide...

Theres a few options with kits that give you a meaner look but if you want it wide then its going to be a case of putting it through a panel transformation - you'll be the first to have an A4 wide body!

A nice aftermarket Bumper such as otteinger/reiger/ABT then slam it, that'll make it look mean and wide...

only if he moves quick, once the wheels for mine are refurbed shes going in for arches to be extended/rolled.

only if he moves quick, once the wheels for mine are refurbed shes going in for arches to be extended/rolled.

Im looking forward to this one! You running some wider wheels NUT?Spacers??...or is it a surprise for us...:eyebrows:

Im looking forward to this one! You running some wider wheels NUT?Spacers??...or is it a surprise for us...:eyebrows:

you guys shall see. aiming for ed38 but it may not make it.

Sounds interesting, cant wait. Its good to see yet another forum user on the same planet as me when it comes to some serious modding. :tumble:

just think whats gonna happen to Jaguar and Landrover after september 6th when i start designing the engines :D

thats when i get a bit more cash too so project audi can move forward :D.

that hofele rs4 is imense ....ly expensive

but looks good!