another aero wiper question

matttrs

Reaction score
I've bought a set of the b7 wiper arms from audi, and need the blades, it looks like a minefield trying to order these and get oem fitment rather than the replacement upgrade type.
Any suggestions of where or what to buy?
thanks
Matt

So you've bought Aero arms then yes? Easily available from the dealer I think....

yeah sorry, bought the B7 aero wiper arms, but wondering the best / cheapest place to buy the blades, how much are they at the dealer, I heard the bosch ones were ridiculously expensive?

Sort of off topic, but my wipers skip across the windscreen on the drivers side and don't wipe properly as though the arm moves away from the screen by a couple of mm. Is there any way of adjusting the arms to get a better fit?
I had been thinking of the B7 aeros. Are they expensive?

Sort of off topic, but my wipers skip across the windscreen on the drivers side and don't wipe properly as though the arm moves away from the screen by a couple of mm. Is there any way of adjusting the arms to get a better fit?
I had been thinking of the B7 aeros. Are they expensive?
they cost around £25 ea for the arms and £20 for a pair of blades OEM.

looks right, but ask PJMspeedy.. I'm sure he was charging about £80 for 2 new arms and blades and p&p.