S4 N/S SPLASH GUARD part no 8E0615311C

cheech

Reaction score
Hi can any one help ?
im finally getting round to fitting my B6 S4 brake upgrade on my V6 2.5 TDI ,
today when i went to get the bits from TPS i found out that the N/S splashguard for the S4 part no 8E 0615 311c are on Backorder from factory with no due date so im stuck
also after the N/S caliper Brake pipe part no 8E 0611 721F as the 1 on caliper is damaged
Can any one help ?
or point me in right direction where to look as now vag parts is gone
thx
Cheech

i only after the little solid pipe thats on the caliper that connects to the flexi as its been damaged in transit/ storage

@ A4NUT
i can make my own, i thought for a fiver for OEM wasnt worth getting flaring tool from cousins house and running round to get pipe etc ,
back to the steel braided were you on about doing them in one piece from the solid brake pipe to the caliper ?ie removing the rubber flexi ?
thx
cheech

Yes there very easy to make but the oem ones are steel and are hard to bend if not right copper i think is best with stainless unions dont rust and easy to shape, Yes remove the rubber flexi and replace as under braking these expand. Stainless steel braided dont expand so give you a firmer pedal on my old golf i changed all of the rubber hoses to braided and this made a huge difference.