RS6 Wheels

stevereid

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Been looking around at various different wheels to replace my stock audi 16's. I've narrowed it down to 2.. RS6 18's or Lamborghini Gallardo 18's.

Please share your thoughts.

Steve

i like the RS6 my self :icon_thumright:

Me too.. I'd say i'm 60/40 towards the RS6's..just need to find a decent set...and still holding out for a leather interior too :)

i like both, got rs6 18" myself, the lambos are nice but are very flat fronted, prefer the dish of the rs6 wheels

Are you talking the original RS6 style like lots of us have, or the new style ones?

Yep, the original and popular original RS6's :)

I'm a big RS6 fan, but they are a bit too popular - I'd be tempted by Gallardo reps as they look good and are very unique.

My thoughts too james, i'm concerned at how popular/common the RS6's are. Not sure if I can afford the Gallardo's tho :)

Watching both of those James...the missus doesn't know tho :)
My list of wants for my car is growing by the day..watching two interiors..would like a rear valance with twin exhaust cut outs, just for starts :)
Going to have to have some paint work done aswell, due to a keying down the drivers door !

Lol I know the feeling!

Have you got any pictures of the car as it is now?

Not at the min James, I do a fair few miles, so it needs a got clean and polish, plus it has added tramlines down the drivers door now !
Got a mate with a paint shop, so might see about getting the lower blacks painted when I get my door done to..more money I don't have :)

Cars Silver, no plans to lower just yet...19's to big without lowering ?

I'm in a quandry...I really like the RS6's..but they are pretty popular..and like the idea of having something a bit different.. also like the Avus III's, and the Gallardos. So god know's what i'll end up with :)

What about these ?
!Bnh98V!CGk~$(KGrHqIH-CQEtjf))(nLBLj3Sgy)Rw~~_35.JPG

I don't think they look to good on yours mate..you should replace them and sell them to me at a knock down price ;) ;)

ive just recently sold my rs6s and now got gallardo reps must say was a bit dubious at first but now more than happy with them.what colour you thinking of then?

Haven't decided on colour, my cars silver. I like the blacks and the two tone silver and black...but still like the RS6 and the sports above :)