Potential Audi owner

Jason-Con

Reaction score
Hi There, ie been a BMW owner for the past 15 years and im moving on to audi ownership (fingers crossed ) by this weekend. Ive seen a A4 2002 1.9 tdi 130 Sport with 1 owner, full audi service history and only 80k on the clock. The car is mint and im able to get this beast for %5250. I know thats alot of cash but i do feel both the mileage and history warrent this.

Just wanted to know your views on the price and also if i shopuld look out for anything.

Fingers crossed ill be an active forum member soon.

Sounds like a good buy to me, hope you find Audi ownership just as good if not better than BMW ownership!!

Welcome to the club. I would check that the temp guage hits 90 as all the audis seem prone to thermostats breaking, although i dont think its a big issue on the 1.9 unlike the 2.5, also check that the carpets are dry as drain holes under the battery block and water can get in the the footwells and do mischief to the convenience module under the carpet in the passenger side. But dont be put off there brillient cars, sounds like a minter :rock:

you will love the tdi`s i have my first audi ever 52 plate tdi sport just the 115 bhp but i love it on a run its soooo good
had it 5 or 6 mths now i do have the thermostats prob now its cold all though it gets to the 90 when driving but if i pull over it drops to 50 or some thing
its not a big job im told and the part is just 17 pounds from audi will have mine done soon with the servis
sure youll find the change over from bmw to audi painless

Im tempted about the remap but.....im going to try to find a s line kit first. On my current BMW estate i went from a humble standard looking cat to a touting with full m3 kit, the works.

Any ideas where to look for the s line kit for the audi?