I have made the purchase!

Thanks for that!

Lovely car! Its in the best colour too :icon_thumright:
I was going to ask you about the tints when i seen that pic! almost missed the bit you put at the bottom.

This is next on my list of things to do. I have been quoted £150 for all round (including a VERY light tint on the front two windows)

I was going to go for 35 on the rear... 20% is even darker still isn't it?

Where did you get your S-Line Badge(s) from?

Cheers,
Chris

Lovely looking car Marc1. How much were your tints? And as chrisash32 said, would 20% be darker? I am thinking darkest i'd go would be about what you have there. Mine is that dark grey colour, Atlas Grey I think it's called, but I could be completely wrong.

Anyway, top car! :)

Great photos Chris - I had to do a double take at first, I thought it was mine!

Apologies for not getting back to your mail sooner; I've been tucked away in the midst of Wales with no t'internet access for a few days.

I am thinking darkest i'd go would be about what you have there. Mine is that dark grey colour, Atlas Grey I think it's called, but I could be completely wrong.

Dolphin grey probably, is it the same as in my avatar?

Coyote has a Dolphin Grey avant with tints, do a search for his pics ;)

Dolphin grey probably, is it the same as in my avatar?

Coyote has a Dolphin Grey avant with tints, do a search for his pics ;)

Yeah, that's the colour, thanks dude! Is atlas grey basically silver then?

I'm off to check Coyote's pics now. Cheers

glad i went with blue then :p

There's at least 5 different types of blue ;)

Brilliant Blue
Crystal Blue Met
Moro Blue Pearl
Mauritius Blue Pearl
Sprint Blue Pearl

plus Elderberry Pearl and Venetian Violet Pearl ......

The exclusive colour of Blue .....

There's at least 5 different types of blue ;)

Brilliant Blue
Crystal Blue Met
Moro Blue Pearl
Mauritius Blue Pearl
Sprint Blue Pearl

plus Elderberry Pearl and Venetian Violet Pearl ......

The exclusive colour of Blue .....

uh oh.... whats mine then??? lol

Looks like Mauritius Blue... ?

thats good enough for me! will have to check the paint code as i need to get my roof box resprayed!!

My old car in touring mode:

4753_119780235201_553060201_3329919_5112102_n.jpg

Thanks for that!
I was going to ask you about the tints when i seen that pic! almost missed the bit you put at the bottom.
This is next on my list of things to do. I have been quoted £150 for all round (including a VERY light tint on the front two windows)
I was going to go for 35 on the rear... 20% is even darker still isn't it?
Yeah 20% is generally darker, but some tinters quote the other way around so aswell to see it first. £150 is a very good price. If you're getting the fronts done too, I'd only go as dark as 35% on the rears or the same all round sayy 50%'s. I do like the 35% in winter when the weathers not as bright, but in the summer it's a bit light for me.
Where did you get your S-Line Badge(s) from?
Just from Ebay (make sure the seller shows the part number sticker in the picture though to help you confirm authenticity as there are obviously fakes on there too).

Thanks for your comments Chris, and you Crazy88 :icon_thumright: Think Jimmeh and JohnboyC have the nicest Mauritius Blue avants on here, maybe we should break the pictures thread into colour specific sections like Audizine.

I didn't know your front wheels were anthracite Marc?
;)
Lol, yeah gives me some ideas now :)