Got her tickled...

stoakseya4

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh dear.
I couldn't resist. :)

The 4 has now had the DPs completely de-catted.
A QST/Scorpion Cat-Back system has been put on.
A Stage 2 map has been applied.

Oh my! :o.k:

Firstly, it sounds like a bleedin' race car! Went out of my way to go through a tunnel (twice) just to hear it 'properly' - awesome. A bit tiresome on a long cruise though.

Secondly, this things literally flies now. Supposedly good for c450-460bhp. Will be checking it out on the Chip N Spin day next month to see.

Just need to get the stone chips sorted on the bonnet now...

Where are the Porkers and M3's when you want them?? :asskicking:

:jump::jump::jump:

Oh dear.
I couldn't resist.

classic!!.....take it 380 wasnt enough then? lol

you cant beat trips through tunnels.....I've de-toured my self on a number of ocasions!!

Bet it sounds awesome! I've heard quite a few rs4's on youtube but I bet it doesnt compare to hearing one in the flesh.

:sign_pics:

What about a video at the tunnel? :)

That's got me thinking...
Will see what I can organise. Will probably need someone to explain how to upload stuff to You Tube! Being a grey-hair myself...!!

:icon_thumright:

Sounded sweet before, but the new pipe makes it sound a whole lot better. The Mrs is happy with it at speed, but a bit of a drag around town...

I bet that Fooooking Flies!!!!!
personally I think all that power is just Greedy...........:respekt:

Will have a go tomorrow then. My mate's coming round for a wee trip out, so he can do the filming!

Does this work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJLhAL9VR8

Sound quality isn't great seeing as it's not a camcorder, but recorded on a small digi camera.

Took a while to try and minimise wind noise :fart:

There's probably a nack for doing these recordings, which I don't yet know, but practice makes perfect!

:whistle2:

from what I heard then,it sounds like a beast!!!:respekt:

I'll do another one tonight when there's not alot about, and do a standing start. Starting from standstill should help with the wind noise...

Any excuse to go out for another spin !!

:icon_thumright::asskicking:

Looks like you've been having fun! Sounds ****** amazing!