Maybe selling up and moving on, but what next?

JimLoskot

Reaction score
Does anyone know what I am likely to get (either private sale or part ex) for my 03 plate 2.5 TDi quattro sport avant, 97k, fsh, leather, 6cd, denim blue, very good condition?

Thinking of getting something slightly bigger. I am looking at maybe a A6 avant diesel but am wondering what else is out there in a similar size estate for around 15k for an 06 ish plate with about 50-60k miles.
Considering a BMW 5 touring, the wife mentioned a volvo but I don't know about what models to look for. any other worth considering with pro's con's?
Thanks
Jim

My mate is selling his A6 3.0TDI with all the toys for 16k. It's an 06 plate with 35k on the clock. Looks wicked and is being serviced on Monday with new pads all round being fitted as well ready for the sale so someone is going to get a good car!

Certainly one to consider but I need to sell mine first.
A link or some piccy's / specs would be good tho
thanks

current market: a good condition, slightly above avg mileage car with decent spec will be selling for the same price as it's Parker's guide "Poor Condition" price, unless you're willing to wait a while..... unlikely to get over the "Good" condiition price, even on avg mileage, unless the car is FULLY loaded with expensive / hard to fit extras like sunroof, satnav, heated leather, etc....