First decent Cab Bodykit Ive seen

pity he has S4 one side & 2.5TDI other, looks ok apart from this, lol.

Haha, Yeah I was going to add that! Needs to ultimately DE-Badge!!!!

Lads every second A4 over here has a quattro kit and S4 or Rs4 badges along with 1.9tdi on the other side!:keule:

isnt that the gmbh or votex kit bonded on, thats what i want to but i want to do it with a s-line lower half, but its a bit more work to make it fit.

looks nice though, i think the lower mesh needs to be darker though.

Yes 1wheel, I think it could be the same front bumper - just shows you it is possible mate.
Agree with you about the mesh too!

hang on.... even that's wrong... I'm pretty sure that there never WAS a Quattro in the 2.5TDI Cab... so he's debadged and then rebadged.... it's probably 1.9TDi FWD!

Ive seen a few Quattro's in 2.5 cabs, I think...:think:

Yes, I like that, but then I would wouldn't I !!!

Lower mesh too bright and deffo needs a debadge...

c'mon then 1wheel get the fibreglass out and get on with it !!!

j7uss, dont think they do the 2.5 tdi in a quattro in the cabs. not 100% though.

mark, you would need a spare bumper first me thinks.
the maths :
spare bumper off the bay £100
s-line lower £100
s-line grills £100
body shop guy to bond em together £150 ( a guess )
spray it £150

******, you do it first !!! lol

thats probably why the guy in the picture has gone for that one,more of a straight forward job, hence cheaper.

Thats my understanding too.

yes but this is obviously a special edition car. . . yunno, the 2.5tdi S4, think it came out of the factory with something like 687bhp, and your right, it wasnt a quattro, it was 8 wheel drive, but he obviously didnt want to show off with an octagon badge so he stuck a quattro one on

;)

j7uss, dont think they do the 2.5 tdi in a quattro in the cabs. not 100% though.

mark, you would need a spare bumper first me thinks.
the maths :
spare bumper off the bay £100
s-line lower £100
s-line grills £100
body shop guy to bond em together £150 ( a guess )
spray it £150

******, you do it first !!! lol

thats probably why the guy in the picture has gone for that one,more of a straight forward job, hence cheaper.

hey, I got a plan mate......

you get the bumpers and grills, drop them in the body shop to bonded and prep'd ready for paint, then i'll pay for it to be sprayed moro blue..

what you reckon, a go-er or wot ???? :icon_thumright:

here's a "giggle" - I asked for a quote from Epsom Audi to spray and fit front lower, door blades, side skirts and rear vlaance (all S-Line trim).... if I supplied the parts.... £1300+VAT!!

here's a "giggle" - I asked for a quote from Epsom Audi to spray and fit front lower, door blades, side skirts and rear vlaance (all S-Line trim).... if I supplied the parts.... £1300+VAT!!

:faint:...

I know a guy in Horsham if thats any good, do of the car aswell.

So whens it booked in?

:tumble:

just a quick question i beleive the cab in question is the one ive bought which is getting debadged lol

:idea:...thats it, I knew id seen it somewhere before!!!

can you remember how much the car was for sale for as i bought it on august 1st from a garage and they only had it in 2 week prior,
as the ad isnt showing,
ive detailed it today and going to start removing badges now ive had belts done and for the thread record it is
2.5tdi v6 sport fwd, NOT QUATTRO LOL:cool: