2.5tdi quattro for sale

steviequattro

Reaction score
im not too sure if this is the right place to sell but hey,due to losing my job last week im just going to have to sell my audi a4,its a 2001 a4 2.5tdi quattro saloon,it has 94000 miles ive just had it taxed and 12month mot.its green with cream leather,had cam belt done last year so no probs their,new disc n pads all round,the car really is faultless,i had planned to lower it and get some nice wheels just for the more sporty look but obviously not now.ill try to get pics but im pretty cluless with nthat sort of thing.i live county durham so if anyones interested your more than welcome to have a look.price wise they go from £4500 upwards ill not refuse any sensible offer:salute:bye the way if i get a job its no longer for sale:arco:

agreed.... £4500 upwards... that's what I paid for my Quattro Sport earlier this year when the market was dead just after xmas.... and that was with 123k on the clock, but otherwise mint condition, silver with black leather.

Extras should push it up a smidge more: mine had Sport spec, so leather sports seats, sports suspension plus Xenon's and Bose, all factory. But non-MFSW and only Concert CD, no satnav, no CD loader, etc.

Theoretically anything up to about 6k is possible, but it is a bit over avg mileage (70k), so it would have to be a belter spec to get close to that.

im not after anywere near 6000 but it really is in excellent all around condition and unlike alot of cars its not for sale because of problems,thanks for the reply lostbok

i think u need to post of classifieds / autotrader really..... sense-check the prices on there too....

just checked on autotrader.co.uk: settings were: National, <100k miles, <10yrs, Diesel, Saloon, 2-2.5L & "quattro".

Cheapest B6 is asking for £4850.

If you add 2001 to the list and take the 100k mile limit off, there's a basic spec car with 136k miles asking £3995, the range is from that £3995 car to £7495 (trade). Most are around £5k or just under.

Sorry to hear about losing your job. Hope you manage to get one soon!