Car completed outside

Jayyuk

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've completed my project on the outside of the audi A4 i bought aroung 5months ago, took a lil while to gather all the bits and peices but it was worth the pain lol.

here a couple of before pics:

Picture247.jpg

Picture254.jpg

After pics:

P07-05-09_192.jpg

P07-05-09_191.jpg

now its time to take a look at the inside and see what to do next :think:

Looks good! Interesting to see a blacked out grille on a dolphin grey car as I was/am thinking about that.

You just need to fit aero wipers now, (or at least respray the wiper arms ;)) Oh and silver mirrors too :) and 'joey mod' (black out) the headlights too if you're really keen!

Whats your plans for inside?

Nice changes.

What's the part no. on your rear bumper valance - was after the same one - or very similar.
Want to replace my current plastic finish rear valance.

Have acquired the same front bumper which will require respraying as the 2nd hand one I acquired is a silver/blue colour at present - may look a bit odd on my ebony black finish! Was lucky to get the front bumper with headlight washer points - but need to also source the actual pop-up jet units which I think are ~£60 each. Have the cover caps.

Cheers guys......

appreciate the comments.

I've been after the s-line door blades for ages just cant seem to find them at a price im willing to pay!! If anyone has a set ill deffo be interested :eek:)

sorry to sound dumb but what’s aero wipers? Would it be a single wiper blade kit?? or have I got that wrong? :laugh:

Another mod I was toying with and still mite do is spray the top of the car black and the mirrors. Has anyone done that on here that has pics of there car? Would like to see how it looks.

sorry to sound dumb but what’s aero wipers? Would it be a single wiper blade kit?? or have I got that wrong? :laugh:

Certainly not :blow:

They are a flat type wiper blade as fitted to the later A4's which look a lot neater than the original blades and are much more efficient. I am at work now so can't post any pics, but will do it tomorrow if no one else has.

EDIT To avoid confusion, these are from Google Images and NOT my wipers ;)

wipers.jpg

imo them skinny wipers look crap,like they have been taken off a austin mini.
i am also toying with the idea of painting my roof black.

quattrojames, did you buy your aero kit from audi? do u have any part numbers?

Nah mine were an ebay bargain, get in touch with Dave from Stoke Audi in the section on here, they are about £82 pair.

They do look better than in the picture I posted, thats not the best shot of them.

imo them skinny wipers look crap,like they have been taken off a austin mini.
errr no those wipers your talking about are nothing like aeros, Aeros also wipe the rain off much much better than the standard wipers and look hell of a lot cleaner both in and outside the car.

ill do the cheap mod and take da wipers off and spray the arms :eek:)

by the way does this forum have a car meet at all? :blackrs4:

Aero wipers just look like "special needs" wipers to me, but each to their own.

Image051.jpg

Black Roof with Black Mirrors.
Not sure what it would look like on your Dolphin grey though.

Get some light tints too.:yum:

Ive always been in between with Aero's. I think if a cheap set came up I would have them. - Ebay Cheap :)

I think what Andy is tryin to say is they just look Plain and simple.
There aint Nothing too them really is there...