Chris NottEM Tuning
    4th Gear

Status

new reiger front bumper fitted

fitted my new front bumper today, it still needs fog surrounds fitting but i cant work out how to fit them ? maybe juss can give me some pointers. i might get a black grille suround aswell dont know yet.

EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    That looks mean
    Built in Germany, Perfected in England

4th Gear

Status
    looks great mate- im gonna go for a black grill aswell i think. are you the chap who fitted the B7 skirts?? have u done anything to the rear at all? shaping up to be a cracker this one

4th Gear

Status
    cheers lads

Quote Originally Posted by chris_20 View Post
    looks great mate- im gonna go for a black grill aswell i think. are you the chap who fitted the B7 skirts?? have u done anything to the rear at all? shaping up to be a cracker this one
    yes chris i have b7 dtm side skirts, its got the standard s-line rear at the moment. dont know what to do next tbh
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    That looks mean matey, defo looks better with that Splitter section, evens it out totally. the lower line of the bumper runs nice with your skirts too.

The surrounds look upside down when you go to fit them, take a close up of the fog area and ill shove you in the right direction if I can. Should be one Screw bottom left of the surround but the top right of the cover sort of slides into the slit that is in the top right corner of your Bumper fog section!!

4th Gear

Status
    think i know what you mean juss ill fit em tommorow, cheers

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Yes I agree with all the comments, and I reckon it will look even better with the number plate on to break it up a little bit!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jase0851 View Post
    think i know what you mean juss ill fit em tommorow, cheers
    Let me know how you get on Jase, They dont fit 100% though,a little Baggy if you get what I mean but down there, you'll never know the Difference!!

1st Gear

Status
    does look mean, where did u get the bumper?

Neutral

Status
    Looks mean as.... I like, a lot. Out of interest, if you go for a black grill surround ( which i think will look better ), will you spray yours or do you have to buy a new one ? I want to get one for my S4 grill. One more thing, what rear bumper do you have at the moment ?
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

4th Gear

Status
    He got the s-line rear matey

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_barber99 View Post
    does look mean, where did u get the bumper?
    i got it from a place online http://www.conceptbodystyling.co.uk/...prod=K00055235 356 with the splitter, bargain compared to 7-800 for the oettinger which i was going to buy

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 14RGE View Post
    Looks mean as.... I like, a lot. Out of interest, if you go for a black grill surround ( which i think will look better ), will you spray yours or do you have to buy a new one ? I want to get one for my S4 grill. One more thing, what rear bumper do you have at the moment ?
    you can spray your own black it has been done before and there is a how to but tbh i would rather buy a black one

Neutral

Status
    Are the black grills available from audi or is there a cheaper way to get themI think I would rather buy a black one .If your rear bumper has got the black insert and you'll be getting rid to upgrade, i might be interested ? if you want to sell.
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 14RGE View Post
    Are the black grills available from audi or is there a cheaper way to get themI think I would rather buy a black one .If your rear bumper has got the black insert and you'll be getting rid to upgrade, i might be interested ? if you want to sell.
    Try VagParts, sure they do the black one!

Neutral

Status
    Thanx for that J7USS. I've got a S4 Grill and I was only looking for a black surround but just seen the all black S4 Grill, now i want that !

5th Gear

Status
    Bought my black bonnet grill from VAG Parts, about 60 I recall. All black except the 4-rings. Looks bewdiful too. They also sell the black bumper grill to match at about 35 I think...
    1998 S4 Widebody Saloon Track Car
    2006 320d SE Touring - Ze Fuhrer's Wagon
    2001 B5 RS4 510bhp & 508ft lbs SOLD
    1.9TDI (130) Sport -Black-Revo - Mrs Stoakseya4's mota - SOLD

4th Gear

Status

finished ! apart from a black grille and door trims to paint

5th Gear

Status
    Vice nice...

1998 S4 Widebody Saloon Track Car
    2006 320d SE Touring - Ze Fuhrer's Wagon
    2001 B5 RS4 510bhp & 508ft lbs SOLD
    1.9TDI (130) Sport -Black-Revo - Mrs Stoakseya4's mota - SOLD

Neutral

Status
    Yours is one of the few Audis I've seen that can pull off the Lambo wheels. And the car as a whole is dead sexy. I really need to get a set of those sideskirts too. Where did you get them?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sandspeed View Post
    Yours is one of the few Audis I've seen that can pull off the Lambo wheels. And the car as a whole is dead sexy. I really need to get a set of those sideskirts too. Where did you get them?
    i got the skirts of ebay sandspeed as they were old stock at the time, they are actually the skirts fitted to the limited edition b7 dtm model

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Very Nice, starting to shape up real nice eh Jase!
    Still love them wheels on Black. The dogs!!!

2nd Gear

Status
    J7USS is your bumper the same but without the splitter? Can the splitter be added later? I love this bumper but just not sure which look i would want.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelt View Post
    J7USS is your bumper the same but without the splitter? Can the splitter be added later? I love this bumper but just not sure which look i would want.
    no juss,s bumper is the first offering from rieger and they are quite hard to get hold of now

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by J7USS View Post
    Very Nice, starting to shape up real nice eh Jase!
    Still love them wheels on Black. The dogs!!!
    cheers mate i am stuck on what to do next though ?

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    You know what Jase, we got the same Bug mate, we always looking for the next thing...ha, Ive got my Boost guage coming hopefully this week, thats my Next install.

...and Im sending my Grill back because its just pure ****e so Ive now got my original quattro grill being customed so hopefully that'll be ready next week.

I think you are already there, you've done what to me looks to be perfect!

4th Gear

Status
    cheers juss but a couple of things are still doin my head in one of which is the crappy tail pipes. since i have spent up for the moment i am going to cut my exhaust tips of and bolt some milltek ones on, they are 80 quid for the pair which i dont mind paying because when i eventually get a system i can re use the tips

4th Gear

Status
    Jase, I've said it before - I think this is the nicest A4 I've seen now. The new bumper just adds to that. Very tasteful mods, love it!

What sort of power output are you now getting with your engine mods BTW?

4th Gear

Status
    cheers marc, i am running about 195/200bhp need a remap tbh, i will sort it eventually lol

3rd Gear

Status

That's a great looking car Jase
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

1st Gear

Status
    I may have a black grill surround in the garage , i bought it and never fitted it .
    I`ll have a nose . watch this space.

chris

1st Gear

Status
    yes , have a black top and bottom grill.

chris