Expressing our views to Audi

Anito

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum. I have a particular interest in two particular areas. Firstly the B6 S4, secondly Customer Service.

It is quite clear that lots of people are expereincing common problems on both of these subjects. This may be a question for a moderator but isn't there some way to formally pass some of this stuff to Audi?

I can only believe that these issues only continue to exist if Audi are un-aware of them. I realsie that for a manufacturer these subjects will ultimately come back to money. In other words, they will ask themselves is it cheaper to fix the problems as they appear? (casue not many people complain) or take some other action becasue enough people have complained?

Customer Service IS Shocking. the new S4 is a fantastic car but does have a number of flaws.

Is there anything we can do as a group? <font color="blue"> </font>

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

They should be aware of the inherent reverse gear fault.

Check out the US site Audiworld.com. They have an owners log where you can submit your car and it's problems.

In the problems field they have a drop down box with 'transmission reverse' as a preselection.

There are 15 owners who have logged that problem, most of whom have had new gearboxes.The other major problem seems to be oil seals. Deep joy, I haven't had that one yet.

There is without doubt a manufacturing fault in evidence.

I was thinking of dropping my trousers and underwear then getting my wife to take a photo of my ****.

I could email it to Aldi sorry Audi customer care.(sorry one sells crappy imported products....the other sells food!)

That would express my views to Audi!

Perhaps Audi Customer Service is no worse than any manufacturer?

I know that's no excuse but I had to call Honda Customer Service over an issue with a previous car, a Civic Type R. We had basically reached stalemate with the dealer and I wanted them to step in and sort it out or at least mediate between us.

They were simply not interested and referred me back to the dealer time and again. They actually got pretty rude to me on the phone. Their loss, I'll never buy another Honda.

I had a response from Audi UK which was in confidence. I just need to clarify what, if anything I can publish here and then I will.

When do you think you will be able to share this with us? If it helps drop me a private message.

I would love to know what they have said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sorry - I have a relationship with Audi UK and when it's in confidence then it is inconfidence.

Hopefully I'll be able to make contact and get an answer early next week.

Any news on what you can tell us from your conversations with Audi?

[ QUOTE ]
MarkyMark said:

They were simply not interested and referred me back to the dealer time and again. They actually got pretty rude to me on the phone. Their loss, I'll never buy another Honda.

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME HERE, BUT WITH AUDI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

It's two weeks since you promised to get the comments into an approptiate format.

What's happening? I can only assume that your not really allowed to share anything with us.... we are only customers

Fair enough.

So when do you think you will have time to get the information sanitised and poseted?