Pics of my diesel quattro need some mod ideas

boytrigg

Reaction score
Heres my diesel quattro i recently purchased it has 205 k on the clock and runs perfect its been remapped to around 170 pulls well im looking for ideas on what to do to it lol any one help me with it haha

IMG 2641
IMG 2469
IMG 2642
IMG 2640
IMG 2644

The list is long....

Looks likes someone has already converted the rear exhaust exits...

If it were mine....

Wheels and lower
Cupra splitter
S4 grilles upper and lower
S4 door blades
Vinyl wrap the interior trim.
Fit RNS sat nav.

sounds good to me tried looking for the s4 door blades but cant seem to find any gonna get it lowered and some alloys not sure on what ones rs6 or rs4s probaly wouldnt mind some bbs ch reps but need to see some pics of them on another a4 first getting the timing belt and waterpump done this weekend then serivce next week then the moding will begin haha hopfully pass my driving test end of this month then il be over the moon lol

New wheels and lowered would be my first step.
Looks nice and straight, nice car.

The inside ambient lights are a good mod, I've got them and you get a nice red glow at night over the gear stick area :)

Yeh gonna get it lowered and rs4 next week get the windows tinted and s4 door blades quite like the sound of the lights had them in a old a3 I had looked quite cool

Colour coding the side is a must, no idea why the front and rear is done but not the side :uhm:

Nice car by the way :icon_thumright:

So you've had an a3 and an a4 and you've not passed your driving test yet? :s

Nice car though, and I agree with the above about lowering it and wheels. Will look mint then!

Cheers guys yeh the bottom of the doors and the sill needs painted looks out of place black and the rest of the bottom half silver haha ano it's a bit sad I've had a fair few cars over the years I buy and sell them but it's no use without out a licence hopefully pass it so I can keep this one

Thanks welshquattro dont mean to sound like a idiot but what dose the rs4 arb do lol i dont really no moding on the audis very well

It's the anti roll bar off a RS4 will make it handle better and is easy to do. Only do the rear one! It costs about £100 new from Stoke Audi on here.

It will help a lot and a straight swop! Have a good look on here for other mods as there are loads. Ebay is a good place for bits and also the classifieds on here.

aye the se springs and shocks have had there days i think lol my mate has a diesel b6 lowered with 40 mm apex springs it handles pretty nice and dosent ruin the comfort to much think i will order some of them then the rs4 arb hopefully tighten it up a bit il have a wee deek in the classifieds the now see what i can waste my money haha

Some good ideas coming out of the lads for you bud, but without wanting to put a damper on the excitement of modding etc, I would personally be saving for the insurance mate, having not passed your test yet and this will be your 'first' proper car which is an Audi, just passed, plus mods etc etc etc you can see where im coming from and just remember you've put your reg plate on full view of the world and told everyone you haven't got a license yet...just abit of advice bud :)

But rock on the mods, good times to come for you pal :) God I sound old ha ;)

thanks for the advice jim the cars all legal ive got it insured on my provisional licence full years mot and tax all by the book soon as i pass il do the same no worth getting pulled by the police and finding out you've not declared something and end up getting done with no insurance but rock on the mods well said ;)